Friday, August 19, 2011

Story is over.

 My friends want to go for the   final installment of the Harry Potter series.I know it is massive hit.They are so excited and inviting me too.I saw the lines and it’s just been a big movie, and it’s pretty impressive, but I’ve watched maybe 30 minutes or 40 minutes and I’m just not taken by it. Hmm, I m not big fan of HP but I can not deny it's magic .

 I can understand it is  so special to a lotta  people .I  can  geggit.That's why I'm not gonna say anything  crap about it.For some people, it’s magical and amazing .The main characters  goes to wizard school. Gosh,so romantic and crazy .The interesting thing is its crazy fans, who have been  watching the movies and reading the books, they kind of grow up with the series.

Like, I m  25 now, and I remember the first movie came out  when I was 14. Can not believe that it has been ten years .And over the past 10 years, the characters have been  growing up, and I have grown  up,and it's audience have been  growing up with characters . And the movies had gotten  more and more bleak, and more and more dark, as you reach the finale.

The three main wizards, Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) and Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) has grown up  .They are no longer the little kids we've known from earlier movies. They have grown up a lot since the first film in 2001 and have blossomed into mature young adults.

It’s kind of Hp audience just get really sucked in, and when they grew up with the series they can’t let go of it, until they have reached the finale otter.And this final finale is big hit .But ,babe story is over .There will be no more Harry Potter .No more magic .

Bye Bye Harry, Hermione & Ron.You will be missed by many ...crazy fans of yours .

14 comments:

  1. I had the book back when I was like 11 or 12 and now I'm 24 and I never flip even more than 2 pages of it. I have no idea why some people went crazy about it :P Some even day dreaming of attending the wizard school :P Maybe I should start reading it when I get back home today hahaha :D Poor dusty Harry Potter book of mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea babe, I can't find the follower icon in your blog! Want to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL found it! Sorry was having my blonde moment for a while :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harry Potter never comes to an end! The magic never ends!
    I had also a post Harry!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/2011/07/harry-potter-most-amazing-journey-ever.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. She becomes a very beautiful lady...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The final book is mush better than the moovie! I don't know why i didin't like this one neitheir! Mabe cuz i waited so long for it and that i expected somthing awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last film I did not like .I am one of the stars.It got boring .Magic shall live on and on
    Harry P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i know im sad its over! i grew up with them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe its over. Though when I watched Deathly Hallows part 2 on the cinema (3D btw!!!) IT WAS BEYOND WICKED! i effing loved it.

    Now im sad. I wanna watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am yet to watch the final part but i love love love this series..

    sad its over!!

    and WOW indeed they grew!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi nice blog!!
    and Im a crazy fan of HP. believe me start now or you are missing a lot ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'll surely miss harry and the team:(

    ReplyDelete
  13. So true! I feel kind of sad now that its over :((

    ReplyDelete