Monday, June 20, 2011

Missing

I  am missing my best friend.I enjoy being with him .Gave me so much positivity .

        """Friendd are who lift us Up when we believe our wings have forgotten how to fly  ."""

The best part is that I could TALK with him ,without hiding  anything .I don't know if he ever be back.He came by the will of Alla'ah.

By the way, I am fine .And everything happens for best . You know what,"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts,"--Anonymous.

It is also said that "some people come into your life for a reason, some for a season, and some for a lifetime."

I don't know who said those things,but both are very true.The saddest thing when they go. I hate seeing friends go(only "FEW",not everyone).I know they have to,because it is matter of fact that  nothings stays forever,and it is best for us.I have been missing "him".There are lotta peeps  who have walked away,or get busy in their lives,otta touch,or lost,perchance for reason.He  is one of them,but had fill that emptiness part of my friendless life.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's so sad! What happened to him? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really so sad :( I'm sorry to hear about it and hope you'll be OK, insha'Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ normal.is.overrated & rose water : It is just OK.Jazak Alla'ah Khair for your concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A story: Creator saw Adam was alone, and said "It's no damn good for guys to be alone." --grin! Well, that's my version. Hope your sadness is temporary, dear Izdiher!
    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete