Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Going out to buy lunch.

I am dieting  right now.Have not eaten anything since morning  .It is 2:02 PM .Sun is at its peak Fi is deep sleeping .It is her turn to cook today .Don't know what to eat .Ammi,papa  and Ai are at work and collage .So  breaking the avow of  not eating. I don't know how do people rein in FOODDD .I salute them.

So,going out to buy lunch.Of course it would be Biryanai.Mutton Biryani.Not chicken one.I am tried of chicken . This is enough .Any one coming with me ?

6 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to try Biryani.Could not find an easy recipe . Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biryanis are always yummy but not good if ur on a diet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeyy love. i've been busy i havent passed by in a long time. how are you howve you been? yumm this looks so good<3

    miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Biryani is good to put on weight :D; but it's really tasty especially when it's spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you luck with your diet sister :D

    ReplyDelete