A BLOG

A BLOG

Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are you?

 Find Out…!


A- Damn good kisser
B- Good all around person
C- You’re wild and crazy
D- You have one of the best personalities ever
F- People adore you
E- You have a nice ass
G- You never let people tell you what to do.
H- You have a very good personality and looks.
I- You get hyper easily.
J- Everyone loves you.
K- You are really silly
L- You live to have fun.
M- Success comes easily to you.
N- You are absolutely beautiful
O-you are one of the best in bed
P- You are popular with all types of people.
Q- You are a hypocrite.
R- Fuckin sexy.
S- Easy to fall in love with.
T- You’re loyal to those you love.
U- You really like to chill.
V- You are not judgemental.
W- You are very broad minded.
X- You never let ppl tell u wat to do
Y- One of the best bfs/gfs anyone could ask for
Z- always ready



IT’S JUST FOR FUN! ^^
nothing much!


16 comments:

  1. dont believe in this =p

    S- Easy to fall in love with.
    T- You’re loyal to those you love.
    A- Damn good kisser
    N- You are absolutely beautiful
    D- You have one of the best personalities ever
    Y- One of the best bfs/gfs anyone could ask for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post cause I'm pretty damn sure that Mr.A was a damn good kisser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooah!
    this is just for fun..
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. F- People adore you

    lol :$

    nice post dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...so cool so smart..Have fun girl..
    or haaaaan,,,sidebar pe new face image daikh ker acha laga!
    Enjoy ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting Chubby Chatterbox. It's always great seeing new faces. I'm visiting your blog for the first time and it's beautiful and fun. I hope you have a great week.

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a nice, fun post. It's perfect for Valentine Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm "E"...no WAIT! I'm "S" Actually, I'm both--grin!

    THE REAL TRUTH: I am a whole lot of those things...and some NOT, of course
    ...and some "Used-to-be", but you could guess which! It is what happens when ya get O L D! Peeps.
    Love and PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I fit most of these hahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could I forget to write, that is a 'perfect' photo of Izdiher--
    good lookin' chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read this, and I got a few chuckles every now and then. You certainly are one unique lady. But don't worry, being unique is a good thing.

    BTW, nice new photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, this is cool!! LOL.. :) Thanks for sharing!:) Maybe I'm Z ? hahahha, always ready in what??? Just kididng!!:) Muaaahh love this post!:)

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.