Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 2 — Your Crush.

 Hi Jay ,


I don't know why are you so cute . I have huge crush on you since I saw Six Degrees  in 2006.It was so fun series. I fall for you in jiff. Nothing Like the Holidays is also good.I love that .

I am  always gaga over  you,and who doesn't?Who can resist a papi chulo like you?You are  fine as hell, sweet and a babe .You look so innocent .Smiles likes an angel .You are  one of the most beautiful Latino ,I have ever seen.Your tan is so beautiful and  has an awesome face.

I want to see you  in good  movies.Like a  romantic flicks not in an  action one,a uniform-wearing-cop type.You look so  good in doing romance.



Yours ,

Iz.

P/s : You are  so sexy cute .



Note :

This is a second letter of the writing 30 letters. Any one want to do  it, can do it .It would be fun.

Photo credit:
movies.msn.com/jay-hernandez.

14 comments:

  1. I was looking at these pics and wondering where I knew Jay from...then it hit me...10 years ago he acted in Crazy/Beautiful with Kirsten Dunst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great project! I love the idea of writing 30 letters, and Jay is definitely cute! My celebrity crush would definitely be Colin Firth. I love that he can be funny yet sophisticated at the same time!

    Have a great weekend and thank you for your comment on my blog!

    I am a new follower too!

    Christine from Lovingly Simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes, he's cute! ;D

    Thank you for your visit! I have new post now and it'll be very nice if you want to see it!
    Kisses from Poland,
    Czmiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow he's very handsome :) haha cute letter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, he's cute, but I bet he's already in love with himself :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and his clothes are all so clean and neat! (See how your 'boys' affect me? Hmmmm?) LOL plus --grin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you cracked me up
    a papi chulo like you


    he sure is!

    hope you are having a great weekend love!




    xoxo
    follow me
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that the actor from Crazy Beautiful?? My god he's HOOOT

    MiMi xx
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I can see how much you lurve him :D hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the letter was so sweet I couldn't help it but to imagine the very thought when u heard he got married</3 oh u must have been heart broken! Jay looks pretty nice looking although I don't remember much of his acting but now I remember from what sam has mentioned when he acted in crazy/beautiful he was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhhhh i used to love him in 6 degrees <3<3<3
    stopped watching tv. but i'll watch a movie of him for sure.. any recommendations ??

    ReplyDelete