Friday, September 2, 2011

I got an award ! :)

YAYY YAYY


HIP HIP HURRYYYYY !!!


Yes .It is true.Not a rumor . I know you would not believe that but Rose water has given me this Award " One lovely blog award". Actually, I am not believing it too because many blogger has blocked me.  I have a quite  big mouth .


 Be on level. Some Holy  peeps   reckon that  I ain't a  good person. I talk with bad lingo and talk soo much which I should not.I do accept this allegation. Trying to be control my crap.And some  peep reckons  that I would bomb them or something,or cut their  throat ,just cause of my religious believe and ethnicity. Crazy world.... mad people.Both party is some how nut case.  

I am so pretty ,stupid.Typing  behind this fat computer .How could I harm you in anyway.And by the way, pretty peeps don't harm  anyone!What ever I say is my own point of view, and I write with certain angle. You are most welcome to disagree, and also correct me. But God forbid ,don't be dumb ass coward. 

The words I use is for EXPRESSION ,and expressing my self. Nothing more ,nothing less.

Anyway, Rose water,  is so goddamn sweet,and most pretty gal with in this whole world, with a beautiful soul & kind heart. Thank you,babe.I love you so much,unconditionally.Kisses..Kisses .....I love reading her blogs .For your kind information,she have 3 blogs: rose water ,rosenvand,& tea time benefits.I do try to read them as much as I get change.Her tea blog is pretty awesome.A blessing for tea lover.Seriously, all kind of teas are over their .

This is my first ever award by far . I am double psyched and double hip. On cloud 7.I will definitely show off this award and put it  on my side bar, so peeps would know my blog is lovely.

OK, now according to rule of this award I have to write 7 stuff about myself ,which I can do 24/7.I unconditionally love my self,and forward it to other bloggers.Crazy! Beside my self,I do love  my followers.So,OK.I will do that too. No big deal.


 7 things about me :But don't judge me on thees stupid 7 .Most you you know me .I have said enough on A-Z.And by the way,it does not matter .If you have to love me,you will do it ,no matter what !
 


1.  My name is  WHATEVER , you can call me tonight .We will talk till dawn.My number is **********
 

2.   hate confining my self .Can talk on any issue,on any topic :from bikini to bomb blast .From summer to sex.This is me.Take it or leave it.There is no third option .I am in your face.
 

3.I am petite.Just 5 feet with small feet .No. 34. Tall peeps creep  me out .Heals are my best friend .All my shoes are with high heels.The more heal ,the more better I feel about my self.Beside that I have   black hair, two black eyes,one normal nose.Acceptable looks. South Asian ethnicity.  Weight 46 kg which some time go mad.I hate being over weight to death.Can't afford  it with my short height.

4 .Magen Fox is my style idol. I worship her style. No matter how much gals  are jealous of her, she is hot.I am her copy cat.Never feel shame of it.Her eye brows. Her makeup sense is so bitchy.Flawless skin.Perfect figure.Never scared of makeup.

5.I am a  makeup junkie. Dream about it .Think about it . Sleep with it. Use lots of kohl pencil  and pink lipstick.No matter what other says. I know pretty well,you just can not face a pretty face. I never  go out with out black kohl pencil around my eyes.Even it has cause dark circle around my eyes ,but does not mater.I hate nude make .Is this even a makeup ? Shut up.

6.I am totally against abortion .


7.I live like there is no tomorrow.



Forwarding award:

As you know this is a lovely blog award so I would love to give it to every bloggers, who read my blog, whose blog are pretty lovely. I love them to death. So, congratulation every one, and please let us know about your self, more and forward it .

Follow the rule ,and pass it forward ! 

56 comments:

  1. Awww yay we are the same height! Everyone looks tall to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so happy for you Izdiher !
    And thanks for the award, we gonna made a post about it very soon ;)


    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats sweetie :)
    yeah sure i'm gonna post about it very soon :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful post! Totally agree with Megan Fox! She is so sexy!
    Congrats to the award and thanks for following me :) returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation for your award, you deserve it!


    I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS sweets! You definitely deserve it :)
    Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you dear! you are such an adorable person :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always good to know more about friend in the Blogosphere !!
    Please Take a look at my new Massimo Dutti buys, and feel free to comment.
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetie love this post and did I just saw my name there! Thanks for the award :D And Megan Fox is so hot! Love her eyebrows! Btw, I don't put makeup on my face hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations for you,Izdiher !love the way being yourself resl,you are so special with your thoughts,your attitudes,love you,check out mine if you have time,want to visit your blog regularly,:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. üzgünüm, ingilizcem o kadar iyi olmadığı için ne yazdığını tam anlayamıyorum..ama genede açıp açıp bakıyorum bloğuna..sanırım kendimizi anlatmamızı isteyip mimlemişsin..ah dur kendimi zorlayıp anlamaya çalışayım..
    teşekkür ederim..

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweety you deserved it and so much more wallah. You have such a beautiful soul and such a sweet heart. I couldn't have been more blessed to meet a girl like you on blogspot<3 thanks a lot for your amazing and endless support! love you and I loved reading these facts about you. I'm like 100 agreeable with you! the height thing is pretty cute<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Izdiher! I'm so happy for you!

    <3
    Zari

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, this was one of the most entertaining award-posts I ever read!! :D Thank you, sis <3 And thank you for your sweet words! And it's funny how different we humans view each other; I always thought you were one of the loveliest people around here always commenting with such love. Lol, what did I miss :P Anyway, I love you and send you thousand hugs and hope you're happy and well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the award, you really have one lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations!! You totally deserve it(: And thanks so much for the award. It's my first one in the blopspot world! It means a lot. Oh, and before I forget thanks for the comments, you're so supportive.

    Thanks again!!,
    Sarin<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on getting the award :)
    Thanks a ton for your comment. I'm so glad you liked my blog. Thank You for following too.
    Will surely follow you back :)
    DO come by again :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, Izdiher! Very well deserved!
    Thanks so much for the award in turn, though I'm rarely on these days, so I don't really deserve it. But i'm pleased by it and I hope more awards come your way.
    Stay lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats for the award, u deserve it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWWWWW congrats on the award dear :) It was intersting to find out more about you - I'm also against abortion with the exception of rape.

    And your name is really Izdiher? Wow i've never heard of that name before :PP

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww congrats! And you have the right to talk about anything you like as well as having the right to your own opinion!

    I saw my name there so thank you for the award lol!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you sweetie! I agree with you in many things, and I am also very petite with very small feet and a very big mouth!
    I have done this blog already on my blog! I 'll become your follower now, follow me back if you like my bloggie, I'd love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations!!!!Your blog deserves it!
    Thank you!!! I really appreciate it!
    By the way I'm also petite,I have small feet and I don't find high heels in my size, that's something that bothers me because I love stiletos and I can't find in stores!
    misstarshiny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol I actually saw that i got the award from you thanks :) i just forgot to say that :pp

    ReplyDelete
  25. ohh thannk youu so much for this award !! <3 <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats for the awards. Seeing from your posts, really you deserve for it. interesting posts :D

    xoxo,
    rosalinaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG .. Really it 's a Great surprize for me .. thnX Sweetie .. It's a Great honor for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thaaaaaaaaaaank yoooooou Thaaaaaaaaaaaank you for this lovely award u deserve it more baby!!!!! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  29. first of ll caongrats

    second of all are you giving an award to every one?

    third of all i must say youve changed. your facts are kinda amusing

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats :) My, you forwarded it to a lot of people haha. Thanks for your follow! I am following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. assalam alaikum
    Congratulations! You write so good, I caught your excitement about wining first award. I now how it is pleasant to be awarded, expecially by sweet people like rose water...
    Thank you for awarding and many many thanks for your comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great post and blog. Beautiful header! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats with the award! Good job:))

    Like your 7 things about myself!:))The pink heels are gorgeous!

    X

    Alexandra

    http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. congrats to you:)
    hi pretty..can i ask something?
    i'm having a hard time putting badges on the side bar..
    would you pls teach me how to do it?
    thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Guess I did not comment here--mistake. Hey, Izdiher Jan, I am on your list for receiving award, how cool is that?

    Reading your posts, I do not think you are a 'bad' person. Neither a 'Holy' one, HAHA! But you sure are an HONEST one.

    (NOTE: Many Peeps don't like 'honesty', especially if someone else has it. If ya wanna know why, I'll tell you.)

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks darling for your comment! Follow you back of course!!!

    X

    Alexandra

    http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. love these artistic photos, they are so inspiring, you got a new blog fan!!! Definitely following you, pop by my blog, if you get some time <3
    xoxo Tamara

    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. You DO have a lovely blog Izdiher! I would love to follow your blog, but can't seem to figure out how to do it! Is there a button somewhere that I can click to join? Please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. thanks so much for the award, dear! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats and this is certainly a lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. HAHAHAH!!! u deserve it! n bcoz of this post i learn new things about u :D tehheeee me <3 it

    Silla

    ReplyDelete
  42. loved finding out more about you!

    and thank you! :*

    ReplyDelete
  43. I adore your blog :) you are so funny ;)

    http://mydailyfashiondose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awwww!! my name is there :) thanks!!

    I like your posts and your personality! never mind those who blocked you!

    Express yourself to the ultimate girl!

    Salaams!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. tysm hun, that's veeeery sweet and kind of you.. I'll be posting about it now =)

    MiMi xx
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  46. Haha It probably took you some time to nominate everyone.

    Congrats on your award!

    I think I will check out the tea site of Rose water. I love tea

    ReplyDelete
  47. great post!, thanks for commenting! yes lets follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Izdiher! Thank you for this award and so sorry it has taken me so long to get this done! I will certainly get to it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  49. hey so sorry for my late reply, thank you so much for including my name in the award!!! :) *mmwah!*

    <3

    ReplyDelete