Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This is love.

Another award !!!!!!!!!





Today, I am feeling so honored because , Marie Harmony,one of the  best blogger in blog spot awarded me with Liebster awards. For your information ,the Liebster Blog Award is given to blogger with less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.  I  support my female bloggers and always here for them .

I am so touched by Marie Harmony's love. She always write so soft in a lady like style .I want to say king size shukran  to her .I love you so much .XOXO.She have 3 beautiful blogs; The Colour of Our Skin,  To make a rhyme  , ,and Dublin - Flashbacks & Daily Joy which contain her  poems, shorts stories and photos.Believe me,when ever I go to her blog I feel so much serenity, peace and positivity.Visit her blogs, peeps,you would be amazed !!!!!

I want to give this award to every single soul who reads my blog, is my blog's follower .

Congratulation ,every one  !!!

Love each other .

Rules:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet—other writers.5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma

P/s :When you say good things about me ....don't  hesitate & If you meet these bloggers, tell them they got an award. That is more important .

37 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Izdiher and you can't imagine how much I needed it today. May you be blessed always for showing so much love to everybody's life you enter.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it! :D

    xo,
    brietachiquita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congrats and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this is sweet, congrats you deserve the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats love <3



    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the award sweetie, and congrats for yours!!

    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the award dear and thanks for tagging me :) I know im bad at doing them but...yeah :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is that Steve always first? Alphabetical order? grin. green

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaaaay Congratulations, you sooooo deserve it =D
    Tysm for the award I swear I'm humbled by your kindness and sweetness..

    MiMi ♥..
    Make-up Overdose

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the award...

    really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats darling! You deserve it!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats hun.. u deserve it.. thanks a lot, so sweet of u..

    xoxo,

    ms.m

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so sweet hun!!
    congrats for having those award!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww congrats and thankyou sweets :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww U r Such A sweet Heart :****
    u try no to forget anyone :**
    love yaa and thanks alot for this sweet Award :$$

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww... how sweeet of you!! =) U deserved it!! :D

    / Aesha

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is really so nice of you. :) you really deserve to have this award. thank you for making me smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! :)

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for visiting!
    I'm following you.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thaaaank you sweetie .. I'll do the post soon i'm getting time :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear you really deserve this award. You're sweet girl.
    I render thanks here for two things: making me smile and passing the award for me.
    P.S please don't say you have big mouth you're kind but blame the misundrestood. ;D
    All the best hon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww you deserve it love!! so cute<3 everyone loves you because your heart is big enough to love everyone back;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats!

    and thank you darling! I've just recently been awarded this very award, so I'm going to sit this one out, if you don't mind ;)

    I love Marie's Blog, she's the sweetest writer!
    ♥ Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to you for receiving the award and thank you so much for spreading the love. It's an unexpected but lovely surprise.

    My love and gratitude, always.
    Asni/InspiringAlways

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks a lot for the award... :)

    http://assmkhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats! :*

    Thank you for your visit! I have new post ;-)
    Kisses from Pl,
    Czmiel

    ReplyDelete
  27. You re such an amazing young woman doll! It is indeed a pleasure knowing. Thank you for this wonderful award. Much love

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much izdiher. I really apprecite it. Thanks for remembering me.

    ReplyDelete
  29. CONGRATS for having this award and dis i told you, all the awards are for you, and everyone being awarded on my site. hope u will enjoy it as much as i did

    ReplyDelete
  30. aww congrats love and thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete