Friday, April 27, 2012

8 Most Worn Things Tag: Summer Edition

I was tagged by Miss Strashiny to make a post about 8 most worn things for fall on 17 November 2011, where one have  to post  8 most  worn lipstick/ lip gloss,  jewelry,  shirt,  nail polish,  shoes,  hair product, perfume &  handbag/purse. However I did not get chance to do it at that time because  this tag post required personal stuff images and like I hate taking pics from the Google/ internet avoiding it as much as I can. It just creeps me out.

Good news is that my bro got DSLR, and he gave me his old one so decided to do it now. This is April so I'm making it summer edition.

In the end I have to tag 8 peeps which I'm definitely not gonna do. I am letting  everyone to do it if they find it interesting. Every  male / female and his/her dog  is tagged.

So let's get it started!



1. Most worn lipstick/ lip gloss



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XP-tG_SYJro/TkZnKYY_VjI/AAAAAAAAAeE/Hf7Wml02QzI/s1600/PICT0065.JPG

I  always use Medora's lip stick on daily base because they are perfect for Pakistani weather and skin. They are long lasting and comes in kinda shimmery, glittery, matte and frosted

The shade I wear a lot is mate 582 Dessert Rose___pink with  silver glitter.


2. Most worn jewelry / accessories:

Lets start with jewelry. They are artificial gold but gold, haha. I have altogether 6 piercing so far,3 on right ear, 2 on left one and. Nose also priced but I wear nose stuff very  rare mostly these two pair of earring.

And my pink shades, ain't 't they cute ?




3. Most worn shirt:

You will find me in these floral print kammez (shirt) most of the time. If you know me then it will be easy for you to know that I wear shalar kameez. Usually buy   un stitch cloth  piece and my Seamstress, who  is so quick, makes beautiful shalwar kameez within 3 or  4 day :). And guess what she is next door neighbor to me. I do hear her sewing machine voice almost all the  time, as well. Her skills is awesome. I am pretty happy and satisfied with her work .


4. Most worn nail polish:

Also pink in color, local brand . No name LOL.

 



5. Most worn shoes

My red pumps.

48 comments:

  1. You are a very accomplished woman dear! I don't wear much lipstick or nail polish myself, no earrings (and when my family-in-law saw this, they could not believe it!)
    Love your shirt! Have a fabulous day Izdiher!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It fills my heart with beautiful memories of when I was your age when I see you enjoy all these pretty things, Izdiher. You look beautiful in all of them. I am sure you have many admiriers!! Take care, be happy and have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a fashionista Izdiher!! I love the pink stuff!! Don't look good in shades though but I bet you wear them well!! LOL! What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, usually I don't like background music on blogs but I really like the thing you have playing on yours, it's so soothing and dramatic at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. trekking your blog!!! nice! most worn things.

    cheers!
    ..TREK..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing, the bag is so cute! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seems red n pink is ur fav colour..
    nice .. happpy summer....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You like pink--I know that. When *I* wear pink, neither boys nor girls will talk with me, or sit in the same row with me--grinnn!

    Also, Ifrah Jan, the hair products industry had to fire one thousand five hundred Peeps worldwide. They gave as their rationale the fact that "During the month of April Ifrah got a drastic hair cutting. Therefore we are sorry we must cut or work staff...and everyone will have to work harder. For the same pay as before this tragic hair cutting
    episode!!! (Joking, of course! OK?--grin!)
    Friend of Ifrah.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I've figures out your favorite color! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved what you have showcased here ! Cute stuffs !
    I think that you have a fascination for two colors , pink and red.
    And you are so lucky to have a tailor nearby that too a very good one who made such a beautiful outfit !
    Have a nice day ,

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for sweet comments on my blog, darling ;)

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Ms. Kind-of-pink-obsessed blogger from Pakistan. I really cannot say there are "nice" since it would be very awkward. But this I can say: "You look beautiful with them."

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your 8 most worn things, a lovely post dear Izdiher...and may I ask what is that lovely soothing song you have playing in the background?
    Have a great weekend.
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like your colour choices girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see lots of pink color in here...
    Not a fan of that hue...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha my comment is all bold and italized

      peace

      Delete
  17. you love pink sis Izdiher and you look pretty with it..I just wear colorless nail polish and light pink lip gloss but I always love pink..visiting you sis and I just miss you all here..I am a bit busy with my work so I had only Saturdays to visit you all *hugs* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww. u have got so many girly stuffs Izi:) I loved ur ear tops, ur lipstick color but pink doesn't suits me :(, I love ur bag, I love ur salwar, I love ur shoes and and I off course love U :*

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought maybe you had been bombed by terrorists, ya scared me, Babe! SO glad to see you back here. Hope everything is AOK! Later, I already commented here (above). I have to go now, put on my lipstick, and pumps to match, and my pink sari, etc.....earrings.
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your lipstick!!!!beautiful stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I returned from Lahore and am back to SQ one.
    Your post is very womanly and beautiful. All 8 items are worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey! thanks for dropping by my blog!

    this tag looks fun and interesting, i might do one of these ^_^

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the lipstick! Thanks for the comment, following you now!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting. I'll make my own post on this :)

    Just followed you.
    Follow me! http://winkandtell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Neat post, For me I think the #1 thing I wore over winter was Under armor sweat shirts and blue jeans lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. nail polish is also one thing i keep using and changing every week!

    this post is cool.. great things to know you :)

    have a lovely week. take care. xoxo, Haus of Gala

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for dropping by my blog. sure i'll follow you back. btw super girly stuffs you got there!

    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh cute lil red handbag! :-)

    thanks for following and visiting! followed you back! :-)

    @Coffee Girl
    http://coffee-country-talk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my i love the lipstick color so chick... thank you so much for dropping at my page.... I am going to add you on my list... looking forward to read more from you.

    _Genskie_

    http://genskieswrittenvoices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. lots of pink eh???
    I have to try your hair routine..
    my hair is dry and dull...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Haha, I don't know how to polish my nails yet... XD

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think you're doing great job with your blog! Would you like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook? :)

    -Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    Blogger
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love it love it love it!
    I could give you a huge hug! :-D <3

    ReplyDelete