Friday, May 11, 2012

Music have no boundries.

I am totally outta my mind these days. Dunno why I am behaving this strange. Never mind.  What matters  most  is that right now I am so fine. So yayy...I am  back to my senses.

Anyway, mean while I am listening lotta music these days. Ediie Vander is my all time fav musician. Heard him first time in the movie Dead Man Walking because our  very own Nusrat Fath Ali Khan  sang with him and also gave music for that movie.

Boss, what a collaboration  !!!  Amazing songs.The Face of Love still gives me chills.

Jeena kaisa pyar bina                   [what is life without love?]
is duniya mein aaye ho to             [now that you have come to this world]
ek duje se pyar                           [love each other, one another]
jeena kaisa pyar bina                   [what is life without love?]
is duniya mein aaye ho to             [now that you have come to this world]
ek duje se pyar karo                    [love each other, one another]

look in the eyes
of the face of love
look in her eyes
oh, there is peace
no, nothing dies
within pure light
only one hour
of this pure love
to last a life
of thirty years
only one hour
so come and go


Well, no wonder  Fath Ali and Edie are two legends .
However, unfortunately Nusrat Fath Ali Khan is no more  with us  but his music will  live forever.
And yeah sure there is no one like Ediie Vande   either.
Pearl Jam rocks !!

Listening " Better days."

29 comments:

  1. I love music too! Great sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lyrics are good... yay it's good to be inlove!

    _genskie_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life without love is not important..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Izdiher, music transcends all languages and has the ability to touch and lift the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music gives life to everyone. It is an outlet of experiences. An expression of ones feelings...Music has certainly no boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Music touches the soul and can trigger memories of events even years later. The lyrics to The Face of Love are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Music soothes the savage beast"

    Is there an equivalent 'saying' in Urdu?

    Glad you feeling GREAT today, Izdiher Jan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asalamu alaikum, acha interesting poem, please can you add "i love islam" badge to your blog its free from ireminisces just copy and paste the code, much appreciated. Belief in Aakhirah is latest bloglet come have a read all..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Music adds such sweetness to life. I'm glad you've found good music!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Music connects the world together.
    The lyrics of this song is lovely. Perhaps I should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea.. who doesn't love music right? I can't escape this.. I work with music everyday... :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Eddie Vedder, love pearl jam! Love the song you shared-it has a great beat, an awesome melody and the voices... I favor their voice above all else... Thanks for sharing!!! Especially these lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Dead Man Walking. Can never get tired of listening to Pearl Jam :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pearl Jam does rock, but if I told you what I really listen to you would think I was as old as the dinosaurs. Take care.

    CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey...I AM as old as the...how is that spelled, Dinosaurs?
      THANK YOU Stephen!

      Delete
  15. music and songs really make a person happy..
    evrything start from music.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Music is the essence of life - couldn't live without it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. i can't have a day with no music

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Music plays an important role in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have not explain to you...the music is in my head, constantly and all the time--if I wish. And I can hear a whole symphony or Opera that way--or any song which I've heard before. That the TRUTH, Babe!

    Other topic. Over your Avatar in right column you wrote, "Grab My Button"...and I try, but your "Anti-Theft" program will not let me (sigh!)...

    Hey, TRUST, and HOPE, and PRAY are today's three words. OK?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Interesting post thanks for sharing but im not into music. I been writing about A Magistrate, Man, Teacher, Student, & A Bald Friend believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  21. music always lightens one's life..I do listen to music and it adds up to my everyday habits of starting my day with a smile..visiting you sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. agree with you dear Izdiher - what is this life without music!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the classics and can listen to them for ever. They sure enlighten ones soul.:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This song is beautiful dear! I could not imagine life without music, it's so important for me. It can give energy or peace the soul.
    Much love Izdiher.xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. each country have different legend. u must miss him so much. but the lyrics is so lovey-dovey.

    ReplyDelete