+ a simple makeup.
As you know we are in summer and summer in Karachi is quite crazy and sweltering.
In this weather it is pretty advisable to steer clear of heavy bases and use something light, especially if you have oily skin.
My case is a horse of different color. I have dry skin, tough I still don't do heavy base and power ceremony. I do make up according to weather, time and occasion. However, all bases are some how heavy or if not so heavy, they are pretty mild.
In such case tint moisturizer is the best answer.
They are actually moisturizer that has a slight tint of color for sheer coverage. You can use it instead of your regular base. They are lighter in texture and perfect for morning, and summer and best for those gals who hate heavy layers. They are pretty available in any drugstores and cosmetic shops easily.
For sometime, I had used CLINIQUE Tinted Moisturizer by fluke, and since then I am in love with this stuff.
Tough, the bad news (for me ) is that they are not easily available over here. As you know necessity is the mother of invention I do make my own tint moisturizer, and it works wonders.
So in my today's post I am gonna teach you how to make your own tint moisturizer, pulse I will tell ya my own daily/ normal makeup routine weather its summer or winter, spring or autumn.
For making tint moisturizer, all you need two stuff.: Your regular moisturizer + base.
I use ponds moisturizer and my current base is Ulta's buff beige. (I am in mad love with this shade).
Now, all you have to do is ;
1 : Scoop moisturizer in your palm, as much as you want to use it.
2. Add a drop, or small amount of your foundation into your moisturizer.
3. Mixed them well ( Your have your tint moisturizer in your palm).
4. Apply it to your face with a damp sponge .
5. Blot it and then use a compact power ( I use Ulta's fabulous face pressed power in light to medium shade)
6. Blush a bit ( I use Maybelline's Fit Me blush in light mauve)
7. Add one layer of mascara ( I use Cristine's water proof mascara..........best I have given crack so far)
8. Don't forget your lipstick ( I use Medora's 548, sugar poppy in Matte)
Tada ! You are done. Lets go all out, gals and enjoy summer.