A BLOG

A BLOG

Friday, June 1, 2012

Show I've been watching these days.

Summer break has started. But my work contract has already finished so after break I will not be going there. Or if principal call me then only and in my opinion she will not.  I dunno. I am at home. I am unemployed. Disco Dance* I am loving it.  I have send my C.V, sending more, everyday, everywhere.  Following them ( That is what the  bank guy told me " Follow it ".  ) So I am doing it. Few called me for interview. I am cool with it. It's a cool life.

Today, I  waked  up around 9 in morning ... watched morning shows for 15 minutes. Same old boring bak bak. Ate break fast. Checked my mails, blog , chat with Sona, and bla bla on net. At 11, I tuned into star world where my most love show on-airs ___________ Raising Hope !!!!

These days watching Raising Hope has become a must thing. I just mad love it. It's so cute and funny. No rubbing on my face kinda comedy with laughing  track. They are so annoying. Maybe that is the reason I can't watch the world most boring famous Big Bang Theory. Listen, I know when to laugh, don't tell me, OK?
I 'm 26,  real human and it ain't  making me laugh. It is irritating  me, and distracting as well.

After those horrible laugh tracks my other issue with Big bang theory is their dressing. Its so odd. My first impression was, is this some 70's show?

Their hair style, dressing ..eek............. everything !!! And of course their  jokes, which  are so odd. Maybe odd for me and the whole show is set in a studio. I ain't saying that after watching 1 or 2 episode. I gave it fair chance and had enough. Seriously, came to this conclusion I can't  go on further with this boring thing. I can't relate  to any single thing they do or say .

Penny is only normal human in that show.

On the other hand peeps in Raising Hope are so real, fresh. Show is so  well written. The characters are ridiculous and realistic at the same time.The family is so real.  Burt, Virginia, Sabrina,  Barney, Maw Maw, Jimmy ...everyone is so real and real funny. Not zaberdasti hahha hha funny. This shows doesn't order me to laugh  It is more like a "My name is Earl" and "Malcolm in the Middle,"  and both were my fav.

Well, story is about a 23 year old single dad Jimmy, and his an adorable girl, Hope.  Virginia and Burt are Jimmy's parents, who were also young couple around 15 when they had Jimmy.  Maw Maw, 80 something, the great grand mother of Virgina also lives with them. They are all rising Hope with little money. They are crazy , dysfunctional, poor but they love each other.They are closed with each other. That's what matter. Stick together, no matter what!

 Sabrina is a check out gal at store where Jimmy works and she is his gal friend.

In today's  episode (maybe finale) Hope's mother, Lucy was back, and it was goddam hilarious. Actually she was a serial killer been executed, was in jail but survived, hooked off and got Hope's  custody. Jimmy and Lucky had a one night stand and result is Hope.

Now she got her custody, she  asked Jimmy to go Tibet with them. It was so funny when she was hit by a truck and drop death. She is dead Yayy . I laughed my ass off. Truck came from no where it was spontaneous and perfect.

Hope is back to the Chance family.

Every character is a gem and perfect. Maw Maw is goddam hilarious. She hates Burt so much that she schemed to send him away with a hippie. Jimmy is cute. Burt is a sweet heart . Virginia is so adorable. Every actor has hit his stride.

 Raising Hope is currently the only program I am watching regularly. I hope this show never end.

30 comments:

  1. The show does appear funny ! Need to see it sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. Nice review of the show honey.. I ll definitely watch.. And my name in your post sounds so adorable Izi :-P Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,great post! :D I just got over with my O`levels and we are pretty much in the same boat I guess,since we both have no better option to kill our time,except for squandering it away just like that -.- :P

    Good luck with finding a job,Izdiher! <3

    P.S: And if you`ve got some suggestions for me,please do contact ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to find a job very soon!I m following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about Raising Hope. It is the only comedy show currently on TV that I like. The characters are so real they're like people I have known. Good luck with the job hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this show. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You couch tator!! LOL! I never liked the big bang theory either... and I've actually never watched raising hope. About the only shows I watch are Young and the Restless, Bold and the beautiful and Pretty Little Liars! The rest of the time, everyone else beats me to the remote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my mom watched that show a lot. that and Faith and HOpe

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like good fun dear! Nothing better than a nice comedy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched Raising Hope a few times, seems like a great show but I totally forgot about it. Couldn't agree more on the subject of laugh tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been watching "The Middle"...it's just my quirky sense of humour but still tinged with sweetness :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, aww Big Bang Theory is one of my most favourite shows ever. At first, I really didn't like it but it has really grown on me

    ReplyDelete
  13. A real find when a show grips you with its humour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this and it's seriously hilarious! Definitely one of the better "new" shows that have come out recently

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your template and this :
    My blog is just like me: sweet and candid. I write each and everything from my heart. Sometimes they are wrong but still I write.

    If you have time, visit me over here :)
    http://balutmanila.blogspot.com/2012/05/10-sunglasses-from-firmoo-optical-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. That show's great. I only watched one episode of it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. look they very happy nice share

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's good that you found something on TV that you can connect with, & feel good about spending your time watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never heard of Raising Hope before, but you are lucky that you are on summer break already!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love watching Raising Hope :) i think you should try watching Two and A half Men, How I Met Your Mother or Dexter. They're good :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. There are some good shows on at the moment, i've never seen raising hope though, i think it is probably aimed at more of a female audience. Maybe you will write your own tv show one day? that way you can be sure it is one you like. Malcom in the Middle was hilarious i remember that one, the dad was so funny. Every episode he got himself in to some scrape that lol, only 'he' would have got himself in to .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a great show! Ill check it out. I'm currently obsessed with abc's Modern Family xx

    Lovely blog! I'm following it now. I hope you'll check out mine - i write about love, life, and happiness : )
    missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love to thinking about you has talking to Miyako and your very good lady too.
    I will be back more time for you.
    Michiko

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think im not a movie fans, but i hope to watch more movies during my spare time :)

    Latest: Sinful Breads

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like that show too!! I am your newest follower. Thanks for visiting my wordpress blog. I invite you to my blogspot as a follower.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love The Big Bang Theory, although the can laughter really bothered me at the beginning, you get used to it after a while though.

    Penny is supposed to be the only 'normal' human, that's a huge part of the show. I suppose you wouldn't get the jokes if you aren't/don't know "nerds" and people who work with science and computers :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks, really I can't live without working.

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL! I got to watch Big Bang Theory two years ago when I was in Singapore, then I followed Glee for a while.

    I'm not so fond of watching tv so I'm not familiar with Raising Hope. However, I like the title ~ it sounds so positive :) Enjoy while you could :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, I love Raising Hope! And normally I don't really like t.v. very much. But this show is so sweet under it's outrageousness.

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.