A BLOG

A BLOG

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pink Bag

God bless my Newcastle uncle, every year he visits us, brings  beautiful bags/ purses and make up kit for me. This is going on since six year, and  the bags he has given me are best in quality wise, so I  never needed to buy them  form here. Every year I have a new bag, and in between some one else also  visits,   bring these stuffs for me.

(I dunno why people thinks I am just  a makeup, bag and shoe gal).

Makeup in my stock are from my Seattle aunty, and him. I just  buy compact power, and some times mascara, black  and other lip  pencil, lip gloss. These stuff are pretty much in use, rest of lip stick, eye shades, blushers, foundation, and so many things are still pack.

So after very long time, I bought  couple of  bag from local bazar for no specific reason, and these are not from any posh big fancy malls. One from Alladin Bazar, just cost 350/-  Rs, and another one from Sunday babzar, cost me 20/- Rs only.

Alladin Bazar one is a brand new, while Sunday one is used. I will do post about  the used one  later. Right now tell me about this Allahdin one. My sis is saying it is very massi type, maid  type bag :(. I always shop from cheep places. And I personally have no issue, or shame in admitting it. If he wouldn't be giving me those bags, I might always be buying that type of bags, so what's the different ?

Oh, yeah it is pink in color.






Ciao


19 comments:

  1. It's a lovely bag, I like the bright colour. I usually buy bags from the market, not expensive. When my son and his wife were on their honeymoon in Thailand they brought me back a Jimmy Choo bag, I had never heard of him. I don't know if it's genuine or a copy but people are always telling me how nice it is. It holds lots of things so that is all I want. :)

    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer black bags..Anyways Second Day - 9th Zul Hijjah is my latest bloglet have a read and share with those going for Hajj inshAllah.

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is lovely! I love pink especially if it's a bright one ;) God bless your uncle who gifted you with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Cool to me, no prob.. It's HOW you wear it, dear..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky with your uncle. Anyway, I would love to see the local bazaars in your place. I would love it if you would post pictures and blog about it. Have a beautiful sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey!firstly i must appriciate your uncle:D..and yr nice ba dont go for the sister:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Bag, especially the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this colour is really nice. lucky you, i also want to buy a new bag for school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to save money when possible. sometimes you have to be smart with your money. it's nice of your uncle to be so thoughtful. Enjoy wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh!!! You are a purse/shoe and makeup kinda gal!! They love you very much and so do we!! Love the new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We guys don't care much about purses, but I'm glad you're glad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love purses and makeup, too! You are a favored girl to have sweet relatives like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is good that you have a large collection of these bags so that once you accumulate a lot of money, you don''t need to put the money in bank:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like you have a good uncle...that's what uncles and aunties are for I think...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! very nice pink bag. Perfect for you. You uncle is so generous!

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.