Monday, October 15, 2012

First cow has arrived.

Today is 27th of  Zul-Qaadah, after 3 or 4 days (depend on moonDhu al-Hijjah will be started, which is 12th month in the Islamic calender. In this month some Muslims who could afford, had  gone to Macca, KSA  for Hajj (pilgrimage), and  on 10th of it there will be  Eid al-Adha, the "Festival of the Sacrifice" will be celebrated.

In my apartment first cow has arrived for sacrifice last night.
All kids are so happy.  Till Eid  more goats, sheep and more cows are gonna come.
But compound is gonna be so ickyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!





18 comments:

  1. It sounds like an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like snow on his back.. sounds like fun but I agree, things will probably get icky... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for you sis Idz..enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are so looking forward to Eid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning up after this event. But enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it looks like it can become very messy. Who does the clean-up afterwards? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eid mubarak is this the right greeting? haha that cow looks healthy i love his color

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks a little bit strange having cows in apartment ....but enjoy !!!


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very interesting.. I wanna know how you do the ceremony

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Now you can feel Eid is near ^-^ It's always an exciting moment when the sheep arrives :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a messy occasion but always always fun with ALOT of work to do! I STILL get excited when my cow arrives :D :D
    Looking forward to Eid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember this feast so well. I hope you have fun though. Does your family go for hajj?

    ReplyDelete