Saturday, October 6, 2012

Have some samosa.

I usually don't eat at my lunch time I get at work. I actually do pretty good breakfast in the morning, so till around 10, the time we get break I am not that hungry. Just cuppa chia (tea) which is enough for me.


  (For ya kind info, this ain't tea tag, it is tea bag.)



Though today, one of my collage ordered samosa.

She send me 4 ..HOOT 

Please have some.



Wait .....  Something is missing??

She forgot to gave me chutni ( sauce ) with them.

Let me get it.

See ya latter.

14 comments:

  1. Wow ... I wish I was there too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you work? the samosas loo tempting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, a nice light breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love samosas! They are totally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to have some light treat with a cup of tea :) ENJOY!

    Latest: Mookata: Smell your BBQ Flavour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh is that tea with cream?... And Samosa is it like a empanada (spanish food)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel hungry now.............

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know samosa.. but this tea, I wanna have it. right now, I wanna drink this tea!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep.. Definitely my cup of tea, dear...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmm.. looks yummy! Over here we call that curry puff.. Samosa is bigger and triangular in shape.. :)) I love curry puff with chai for tea time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samosas, I could eat them every day! So delicious..........

    ReplyDelete
  12. i also prefer only tea in morning with some spicy breakfast like aloo paratha, and gujju items, ganthiya, fafda, khaman, dhokla and many more...

    ReplyDelete