A BLOG

A BLOG

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Roasted spicy Corn

Me and one of my friend from hood often drink our afternoon  tea  sitting on  our apartment roof..

Sitting on  roof is just so common over here, though today we decided to go park. I also had to purchased few laces for my dresses I bought yesterday, so just after our cuppa tea we first went to lace shop and then went to park. On our way back to home we ate charcoal roasted corns.

Here corn men sell these  roasted cone on their corn cart. They have their ovens on it, and to make  it more  tasty and spicy they have special spice and lemon with them. The more you apply those spice with lemon on, the more tasty they pan out.

I wanted to took park's pic as well,  but my friend was freaking out "every one is looking at us"

 I  personally didn't notice any one was looking at us, and  if everyone was, maybe they were,  who cares!

Because of her  freakness I couldn't take his cart's pic. I wanted to show off his whole cart, and other stuff too.




Charcoal  stove


Hot, hot  roasted corn.



What  kinda  of corn you peep eat ?


18 comments:

  1. Only the popped version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,cart bhuttas and golgappas..there`s just something so addictive about them <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I let them cook in water then put butter on the still hot corn :) DE-LI-CIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks kinda delicious.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to beat roasted corns over charcoal fire:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of corn but Mrs. C. Loves it. We saw many vendors in Turkey selling roasted corn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good. Steamed ones also nice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yumm this looks amazing! I generally go for steamed corn on the cob - perfectly sweet and juicy

    ReplyDelete
  9. SWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT CCOOOOOOORRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!! My favorite past time...I eat it one by one...wahahahahahah...I sometimes count it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks good. I may do that this weekend on my grill. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THEM! Especially when they are roasted!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why everyone freaking over your picture taking?? Is it not allowed?

    Please take pics from your rooftop some time--sounds awesome!!

    And I LOVE those corns!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting way to prepare corn. Might try that one of these days.

    Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog a few days back. I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The BEST corn I have ever had is fixed in a smoker and slathered in butter with salt and butter added. But honestly... I love corn in pretty much any form. And popcorn... Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhhh any as long as it is corn... i love cornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pop corn most of the time LOL! But we do prepare our corn that way. I haven't tasted it for a long time now.

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.