A BLOG

A BLOG

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Piercings

It"s been a week since I got  my  cartilage pierced. Almost healed.

OK, not completely, tad red,  but almost in a sense  that there is  no  more  pain. Not hurting like it was hurting in its first 2 days. I had to slept straight, because both cratilage are pierced so changing side   while sleeping  caused pain.

Good thing  it did not swell at all. I reckon it is  gonna take couple of week to be fully healed. There are different timing of healing for different piercing. Some times it take 2 weeks to 6 months. Actually my nose took some 5 to 6 months. Well, it  also depends on how you are taking care of it.

I used Polyfax ointment instantly after I got them.  My piercer advised me to use  mustard or coconut oil. Over here they usually  suggest that, though I am not much into desi totkas,  I have used   this ointment in my previous ones, and believe me, it  always worked.   So with pain killer on first two days and  Polyfax, you can survive with  any kinda piercing.

Also don't try to fuck  it so much, like fingering it and touching to know how it is, and don't try to move the stud, or ring for at least 3 days, after that it will be moving by it self. 

There are also some very good cleaning solutions  easily available in drug stores for cleaning them.  So use them !

I want on Helix, and on Tragus too, but not now. Right now, this is it. Now I have total six.
On both ear lobs, on  Conch, and this one on Cartilage.

 Being a Pakistani female, this ear, nose piercing is petty normal thing.

Till  my mom era nose pricing was just for married women. It was sign for them "she is married "and very  few unmarried used to have  them. However, now, almost every female  who is young adult has  her nose pierced.  It is more a fashion, and trend mixed with culture. In the rural area, there is no such married thing, you are a girl, you are pierced.




24 comments:

  1. Got both ears pierced when I was in primary school. Yeah, took me a week to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have both my ears pierced and thats it.
    no more for me :D
    ❤I Diva❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed every word of it.My ears are pierced too:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got my ears pierced and have been toying with the idea of cartilage piercing. Have to get brave enough, though-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this content together.

    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.

    But so what, it was still worth it!
    Here is my weblog : drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pierced my ears when I was 7 years old.. then they got infected, and then they closed up.. I never got my ears pierced again.. and I'm 27 now.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have double piercings on each of my ears. A little pain is fine because the ears look pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What you women won't do for fashion. And I think you must do this for other women because I don't know any men who are into multiple piercings other than maybe ears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not for me piercings :) I've got only my ears pierced when I was litlle, to wear earrings that's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Standard Ear piercings are the only thing I have done or will have done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i pierced my ear myself i hurts a lot but i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for dropping by my blog and checking out my post! Thanks for sharing your thoughts too! It’s definitely amazing when you get to meet new people:) Your blog is awesome!!! It would be great to follow each other, so I'm following you right now, hope you will do same!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have got my ears pierced at a very late age-when I was 23 or 24 and I wear a clip on nose ring sometimes just for the love of it as I have not pierced my nose. Thanks for sharing the info, I didn't know about the cultural significance of nose-piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gah it's so painful when you forget and roll over on your side, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow it sounds like it was real painful. I have my ears pierced once and have no desire to pierce anything else.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have my ears pierced since young, but it bled for over a year back then... until now, i dare not to have a second piercing..

    Latest: Baby White is Camera Shy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i can tell it's painful...i opt not to...i'm afraid of getting infections...:)



    xx!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i want a tongue ring..but im actually scared. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for visiting my blog, I followed back:)
    Great blog!
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello izdiher :)

    i got my piercings when i was 11 years old on both ear lobs. but the earrings fell off the next two years. now i don't have any piercing...hehe!

    thanks for coming to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi!

    I've seen my sister getting her ears pierced many, many years ago, quite scary to watch it at that time because I was still a little boy. Hope your ears will heal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting read, Izdiher! The trend of piercing has become a fashion rage now:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. ive been away from blogspot for quite a long time now,though im back but would like to tell you that your blog was the one thing i missed alot!
    interesting as ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very interesting to read this :)
    I have ten piercings.... 6 in my left ear and 4 in my right ear :)
    Thank you so much for wanting to follow my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment :) It means a lot to me... of course I have followed you back :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.