A BLOG

A BLOG

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The world is nuts.

How can I get rid of these annoying anonymous spam comments ?
They are irritating me, man !

 I am one one those cool people who don't mind listening others bakwas, so I nerve deleted anyone's comments, never mind if anyone wanna say something anonymously, that is why  that anonymous  option is open on my blog, though  right now the anonymous comments I am receiving  are spams, and getting on my nerves.

Let me know how can I off this crap.


For your info, I got more piercing ! Feeling so complete. I went to Sama Mall at noon with N and her phoopo.  I have 3 on one ear, 4 on other.  They were like," how could you are not feeling any pain ? Your expressions did not change. You did not scream."

Pain, pain..why pain ? whose expression changes while getting pierced ? why  I would scream when I felt nothing?

Seriously at that time I didn't feel anythin' at all. I don't feel anything.

Right now...It's f**King hurtingggggggggg me. Yes, hurting me. Happy ?

Now I just need a dog ! Life will be so good. 

One more thing, malai loan is everywhere at  Samam Mall. Up for grab, girls. I also bought two malai loan dresses.



Actually I am feeling bad :(.  I mull over a lot about it after  talking with Ron last night.  We didn't talk much, just  like  he kinda showed me the mirror in a  fun way. Maybe he did not even know that, but it hit me real hard "Am I becoming frustrated with people ? "

Ron :  how are you doing. sounds like you are frustrated with people. LOl.
Me :  hahahaha          
Ron :   read your blog
Me : so much. I know LOl. Everyone is saying that
Ron  Just remember the world is nuts, you and I are the only sane ones out there. LOL

Me  : wow ;)
          just bad moods i know, i should not write about my bad moods on blog
Ron  LOL, my wife says i need to learn how to self censor
Ron :  It is lunch time here, i am getting hungry but i am waiting for my assistant to return first
Me :  have fun
Ron . You too, bye. hope karachi survives your wrath

Some how I am becoming frustrated and angry with people around me, and writing them over here  on my blog  is like a blowing off steam. However he said one thing damn true only we are sane.... Ron and Me. You people are nuts.

 Ok ...right, I am just making  a mountain outta a molehill, things are NOT that bad, though you peep have to read all my rants. Ron is one of  those  reader, who are hooked to my blog for good things.

( He himself is a blogger @ parentsofanaddict.blogspot.com )


I did not say anything bad to Karachi, every day some 8 to 10 peeps shot down over here. If am angry and  cursing it, then it  is  no big deal in my eyes. This writing on my blog  is better than biting people out there in real.

But then I think, if I am becoming nut, or things  aren't panning out  in my life the way I wanted,  it's not  others problem. And writing here would not solve it.  

So I have decided, when ever my blood will be boiling I will not come near to my blog. 



Happy Diwali  to those who are celebrating it !
Love ya !








22 comments:

  1. I hope you can find a dog. I love mine, she's a jack russell terrier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder squirrels are taking over the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. use image verfication. also, a cat would be easier no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs are good. They love unconditionally. An old bad joke goes: "If you want to know who loves you more, your dog or your wife, try locking them both in a room for a day, when you open the door one will try and kill you, the other will try and lick you to death because they are so happy to see you!" **Note**I'm no longer married, surprise, surprise! LOL

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Diwali. Just remember: dogs have owners while cats have staff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Diwali!! (you'll have to explain to me all about Diwali later ;)) And cats, as I am learning are very high maintenance! Be careful when choosing that pet of yours! Get a dog!! Dog's are less sassy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life's Like That... Chill Out A Bit! It's ok to get angry, it's a mad mad world anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah should get a dog. :) Take it easy ok?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wanted to have more than 1 pierce in my ear, but I am too chicken to do it :p

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!
    My homepage :: captain black

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blog is the only place where we can scream our heart out and so many people read it(listen us), suggest us, pray for us and laugh with us. All this is possible in this virtual world. But in reali world we have got none who has so much of patience to listen to our griefs and frustrations. So u needn't think much before you take out your frustration here babes. We are there to listen and we love you the way you are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agree with sona.Like sometimes when i want to scream and cry i just find my blog a best place to rely on.(you can well imagine:p)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any web browser
    compatibility problems? A number of my blog readers
    have complained about my website not working correctly
    in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any
    ideas to help fix this problem?

    Take a look at my blog :: 【名作&新作!】コーチ 財布 COACH 2つ折り財布 43986 SKHMJ コーチ サットン シグネチャー シルバー/カーキ/マゼンダ【SALE】【saz0401】【検査合格】

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post will help the internet users for creating new blog or even a blog from start to end.


    Look at my homepage 高級エルメス(Hermes) ピコタンロック MMオレンジ×シルバー金具

    ReplyDelete
  15. I savor, cause I found just what I was looking for.
    You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man.

    Have a great day. Bye

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Michael Kors Zebra Chain Large Grey Tote

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours as of late, but I by no means
    found any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful worth sufficient for me.
    In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net
    can be much more helpful than ever before.

    Here is my blog post: michael kors bags

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using?
    I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded.
    Do you have any suggestions?

    Also visit my webpage: cheap calvin klein

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to
    find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!


    Here is my web blog ... Tods Scarpe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but
    I figured I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Cheers

    Here is my web site ... hogan outlet

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.