Wednesday, December 5, 2012



My aunt from Canada is here at my home for whole one month. My sis is getting married.You don't know anything about desi weddings.

Well,  the most important thing is that my mom is so happy. At her engagement we had no other family here. All my mom's siblings live overseas. The guy also lives in Canada. He will be here in the last week of Dec. I dunno how long he is gonna stay. May be one week   So its fun to have someone around. She really misses her siblings a lot.She wanted her here for  this event so badly. Good to see my mom so happy :).


 I am  not getting much time to update here. These days you can find me in bazaars or in bazaars.

Else where ?

Yesterday we came back from Tariq road around 9 pm. We went there at 2 in noon. However , it was blast. I shopped with her after sooo long. She is my fav aunt. I used to shop with her a lot. Even she was the one who used to take us took.

I got a sahara from there for wedding.  It is  in pink and aqua color. Just shoes, jewelry, bangles are left. Right now it is with tailor. The day I  get it, I will upload pic here (inshallah). It is really pretty. So excited.

See ya.

11 comments:

  1. It must be wonderful to see your mother so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you and your family a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats..! And can't wait to see your picture in the pink-aqua dress...! Must be gorgeous, i'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for the wedding of your sis, Izdiher!! Have lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh all i know is that Desi Wedding is colorful and the bride always look good

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish your sister the best marriage life she could ever wish for

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like gifts!!! But not a sahara, I think I can't use it! LOL!

    I'm back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen Desi weddings I guess... Best wishes to your sister and all the best :)

    ReplyDelete