A BLOG

A BLOG

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Presents.


This week, the word John gave us for weekword is " present."

As you know, how lazy and stupid I am. There are so many fun post like that on blog sphere but I hardly participate in them. This is my first time ever proper participation in these   kinda writing.  Another reason for  doing this specific weekword is my dearest blogger friend John. So this post is specially for him

HUGS **
Visit John for more nice stuff.

 Before that this  week passed away real quick, I am gonna write about it.

Present means gift

Who doesn't like presents ?

For some it is  very important, and for some it is not. Some get  stressed out trying to pick out gifts for their friends. But others believe that giving gifts shows how much you care. They look for presents that are special and personal, and they might get hurt if their friends don’t do the same.

We should give parents to each other. I reckon   it is a thought that counted.

To be honest, I like receiving them, rather then giving them.  If you want to  give me any  present,   please don't hesitate.  Just kidding

I just gave  Christmas presents to my friends from  work. Gonna get winter break from this 22nd. so it wouldn't be possible to meet them later. Today one of them is going back Punjab, we went out with her to Tariq road.  I bought flat scandals for her.  Eat at Dolmen food court. Had awesome time.

On the other hand, as you know my aunt is here, so not only she has brought so much stuff for me and my siblings, I also got many presents from other relatives who live there. Like some send dresses, one of my uncle  send me  50 dollar, one aunt send me cosmetic and perfumes, and one cousin's wife gave me jewelry, and high heels shoes.

  This one is so cute . First time I used Covergirl....loving it.






 She even bought lots of chocolate, and peanut  butter for us, which had been  finished within a three weeks. LOL.













That is just so freaking nice of them.




Now I have to give them some thing in return too.  I asked my aunt  about Kola Puri slippers, she said   they are not much into it. I asked her about Kurti, which she can  wear easily  with jeans in Canada, though she don't like it much either. So  I am reckoning about giving some decoration thing, like something  traditional embroidery stuff, ya know or shalwar kameez.







Most of the stuff I get in a form of presents are jewelry, makeup, cosmetics....all girlie stuff . Being a girl this is  really fun. Ya know I hardly buy cosmetics :). Though I tell ya one thing,  the best present I have received so far is Book. These are those types of  presents  I still have.  Rest of them have been lost, broken, gone  ...or I don't know.




The most oldest Dictionary one of my cousin gifted me some freaking fifteen years ago.






p/s: I just nut  out how to unblock  youtube  Hurrayy !!!




10 comments:

  1. awww I love presents too.. and yeah I love to received as much as giving them too.. lol
    But giving makes you happy too... Good luck on your gift hunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy taking presents on this festive time of Xmas and New Year, Izdiher:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...A gift is twice blest.......
    It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
    'T is mightiest in the mightiest......"
    --Shakespeare

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gift..."is twice blest;
    It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
    'T is mightiest in the mightiest..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i love present i just got my early xmas gift this morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely loveeee getting presents even if it is a little superficial :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to weekword Izdiher, I am so pleased you have joined us. You are blessed indeed to receive all these presents and doubly so since they are given with love. And in a way this is like a present because you have joined us with your 1st weekword post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! i loved the pair of stilettos and the lip color shade :) :) also liked the latest addition of Christmas decoration u did on ur blog...as u say ur blog is really the coolest on the blogosphere :)*thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like books as presents but never got any this year. I got plenty of bags instead :P...

    I think you deserve a lot of those wonderful and delicious gifts you got ;)

    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.