Friday, December 21, 2012

Winter break

Just so happy, just so happy.... my winter break has started  finally :)  No such plans .....just so happy.
I took a long napppppppp. Watched the Simpsons.And Packed to Rafters.

In the noon around 2,  my friend came to my place, we  went to Millennium  mall  for shopping. She  is going Gujranwala for winter break,  so she had to bought bought slippers and shoes, though we first went to salon ..got our  hairs done. I just wanted  timing and front layers, she needed protein treatment. Though my hair dresser  she advised me to take proper full layer thing, and I took that.

We reached Mall around 3, wandered around almost  every shop.


I bought eye liner and some rings. The shop keeper lied to me. He said it was  water proof. though when I came back and   applied it,  let it dry, and  then throw water in my eyes to check it out whether it is really water proof or not. It was NOT ...........I just bought it blindly because it was Christine's product,  which is so far  my fave because  it is quite  reasonable and long lasting.


Any way...he is gonna be wrecked  tomorrow.

Or , or ...or ... what if he wouldn't  agree to replace it with new one.......OMG..my 200 rupees SOB*



After our little bit shopping we went to it's food court but it was closed, so we came   to Saima Mall's food court, and had chicken roll with Pepsi.



Today is          21st DEC 2012...for throe who were so Desperate to end this world ..... WE ARE ALIVE !!! How funny this sound. C'mom how could sensible peeps would be so sure the world will be end. Nothing is for ever , and this world be end one day, and that day you will not know when it will happen.


27 comments:

  1. Yeah ... we are definitely alive and blogging ... ha ha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...when will it be time for my break :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun break! Also... there is a TV show strictly about Australians? Being from Down Under I'm concerned... =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!do tell me what you are going to do with that lier!:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your Winter break in the best way possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, WE are ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! and blogging! Yes! wahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not yet the end of the world! So... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course it's not the end of the world. im glad that you're so happy. enjoy your winter break

    ReplyDelete
  9. well enjoy the rest of your winter break
    make the most out of it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its good to know that you having fun. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy holidays dear, have a wonderful time! ♥ XOXO

    www.sohamokdad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey :-) wishing you the best. Stay Happy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know the feeling; finally free from all that uni work myself I couldnt be happier. Freedom is amazing.
    Hope you have an amazing winter break!
    YAY for being alive still! LOOOL :D

    Fatma x
    www.sugaredgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi izdiher! followed you back :) thanks! i read some of your posts. you seem very nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you enjoy your winter break!

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing blog <3 Merry Christmas! ♥
    Do you wanna follow each other on blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes Christmas and New Year are knocking at the door... It's the time of the year to be joyful and merry. Enjoy the spirit of the season and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fun day with your friend! thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and mostly for following me. I'm now you new follower. Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just could not let this day go by without stopping by to bring you good cheer & best wishes this holiday season, from me to you. Hope your winter break is fun and festive my Blogger friend. :)
    --> http://i50.tinypic.com/28s8r5s.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been neglecting my Blogger lately. Shame on me. None the less, I am returning with great anticipation of catching up with all the latest on you. Just because I have not been around lately, doesn't mean that I have not been wondering how you are doing. I certainly have a lot of catching up to do around here.

    Stay well, "...I shall be back..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think a good break sounds great. I had more than a month I guess and it's refreshing. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It really is so annoying when you buy a product that isn't what it is supposed to be!

    ReplyDelete