I desperately wanna smash my computer. This *&^*% thing ain't only goddamn slow, hangs after every 5 minutes. Pure pain in neck ! My brother is saying it's RAM or something, I dunno but something like that, which has been wrecked. And my brother is so busy this week to fix this up. Only me and my God knows how I am working on it.
If something is going wrong, like injustice, hypocrisy, any bad stuff, etc, etc, you know things like that, in our personal life or in our surrounding, we should not hold back. There is no need. We have every right to be angry. And if we don't act out that means we are behis___apathetic.
But in real life we get angry for other reasons too, which sometimes are not that significant. In the nut shell, it is a dangerous thing to be.
There is one saying something like that the most powerful among is the one who keeps his anger under control.
And I am sure we all want to stay cool as much as possible, though sometimes this goes outta control that we don't realize what the hell we are saying. Well, actually mostly it goes otta control, innit? We scared the hell outta other peeps, and when we realize what we just said in anger, we regret it later. Yes, this mean we have anger issue. We are hurting others. This emotion is turning violence leading to destructive and violent behavior.
But what is if we are not angry but someone else: yelling at us. talking trash about us: Bit your tongue, what else? becasue answering back would only fuel the fire, nothing else. The person who is angry is in no mood of listening, so no matter what genuine explanation you give them, will go in vain. Better be quite and let them let it all out.
When ever I become angry:
1. I go to wash room and splash water on my face. It brings my temperature down.
2. Change position: If I am angry and I am sitting, I will
stand up, if I'm standing, will sit down, start walking. Will do something
to distract my self. I also start cleaning my room, or ironing cloths.
3. I also mull over why I get angry, or what makes me angry. Is this becasue of people, some specific people ?or stuffs ? someone insulting me constantly ? verbally attacking me ? my point not getting across.
4. When I have honestly figured out the real and realistic reasons, try to avoid those situations which makes me that angry. Distance my from those people becasue no matter how much you confront them, or warn them, some just don't get it. Better is to find some constructive way to blow off steam, otherwise it will hurt you and nothing else. I mostly write down on whether on a piece of paper or on my blog. That makes me feel at least tad better.
5. Last but not least forget and forgive. Which is so much difficult thing to do. At least to me. I remember each and everything: good or bad, all my life.
Are you the one who easily get pissed off?
If yes, then I would love to know how you blow off steam ?