A BLOG

A BLOG

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fwd mail: Obama in Karachi.

Today I got a very interesting fwd mail. Copy, pasting as it is. I dunno why everyone is so excited about it? And what is this O-bama is no stranger to Pakistani???? I reckon we are very emotional people!


Barack Obama with a Pakistani friend in Karachi in 1981.
The 44th president of the United States of America Barack Hussain Obama is no stranger to Pakistan as he had traveled to Karachi in 1981 as a college student at the age of 20 and stayed in the Sindh province for full three weeks.

During his Pakistan visit, Obama stayed in Karachi with the family of his college friend Hassan Chandio. Now a self employed financial consultant living in Armonk in Westchester County of New York




6 comments:

  1. I did not know about this. There are many here in the States that would use this information against the President, but I am not one of them. The more a president understands the world the better off we are, and travel is the best way to end prejudice, fear and and resentment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I bet this photograph is for grabs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's interesting! I havent heard of this before this post
    thank for sharing such trivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, I desire to subscribe for this web site to take hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.



    My web blog http://richardmikhelson.blogspot.com/2014/05/i-just-discovered-pigeon-spikes.html

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.