A BLOG

A BLOG

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

First time on a plane.


I have never been on a plane, and only God knows if I ever will be. One of my fellow blogger friend Eric,  is pilot, also blogs @capnaux. I saw his  avatar on  his facebook, and thought I should also make it.

Here I am, with my furets ever comic. Hope you will like it.

NOTE:  This never happened. This is just an imaginary comic,  like suppose on my first flight, this happened. you know, and, when I am saying I have never been on plane, then  why are you asking how was it?  This is just a comic.  Just an imaginary comic, God in how much simple english, you want me to explain it.


Le me and Capnaux.

 

"First time on a plane." 

 

 


















18 comments:

  1. Hope some day soon you'll be on a plane.
    It's nice seeing the Earth from the above.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha too cute, Izdiher! I would be honored to fly you any day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flying is good and quick way to get someplace. The only drawback here in the US is the damn TSA. They are the ones that handle security here in the US.

    I really don't understand where the government find THAT MANY stupid people to work in place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have misunderstood you. I thought you'd visited America before. If so that must have included air travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee travelling by plane! I hope you will experience it some day.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cartoon!
    Hope to experience flying too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well i also had jitters when i was travelling on the plane for the first time ! dont forget to carry cotton ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl! adorable post. You time will come soon...be patient ok..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've never been on plane too. Funny post anyway

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s an interesting take… I m sure you are going to have a memorable take off

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ifrah, I hope you enjoyed your first flight. Is relaxing, because someone ELSE is doing the driving, right?

    Did you get to sit in the cockpit? Sometimes a special friend is allowed that privilege.

    Did you fly to USA? That's a long way.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flying can be intimidating, especially when it comes to land, i hated that. But its fun, i just hate the take off and the landing. Good luck when you fly, hope you get cool passengers. And...Amazing comic. You drew this?? you have great talent. You could do it professionally.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flying is a different experience altogether. I love it, I think you will too
    Don't be scared, its verrryy safe these days;) x

    Hopelessly Hopeful
    http://welcometomypartypeople.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am afraid of flying...i hope u will enjoy your flights when u travel in the future!!

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.