A BLOG

A BLOG

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A day.


My day was better. I am working fine, and ya Allah let me work  that fine everyday.

 Only one  test paper is  left to be submitted, I will do it tomorrow. I got up at time but in doing breakfast and getting ready, I left home with out moisturizing cream on and my cell phone. However I can live with out a cell phone but not with out a moisturizer (and sun block, there is not much sun these days, so no such sweat about sun block). All day I had this feeling, here I am gonna crack. lol

Even  our morning looks like a rush hour. Too much traffic. I was thinking about using pedestrian bridge, but it creeps me. I once used it at night and it creeped me to death. Astagfar...our traffic !

When I reached there AH almost gave me a heart attack" Miss, I don't where my  paper is !" ( paper I gave him to learn  for  the morning presentation my class was about to gave.) I was so there to kill him. Looked for that peice of paper everywhere in the class, in my folder(s), cupboard, in my purse, but it was no where to be found. How could it be found when it was in his bag !!!!!!And I got that panic I didn't ask him to check his bag. I wasted quite quality time to set the stage.Just comb my hair and run to the assembly hall. and handed them their placards.

Any way, Allah, Allah karkey my student gave presentation. And, it was OK. Ah, also managed   to do well.

My bladder problem was also fine, and I could had a good 15 minute nap in the noon. It hurts. Its been a whole month I have had any sip of tea, coffee and soda any spice or chilli. :(. I miss it so much esp when at night me and mom go for a walk and she had  coffer. I order soup.

This is one pulse of winter.Soup hop and coffee stall on streets  till late nights ;).

A had moved to near my place. From tomorrow I will try to catch her at bus stop. Maybe not. At  off  time , it is ok to be with her, but in the morning, no, I want to be alone.

We have good rapport. And she literary feed me with lunch she brings everyday. I don't take my lunch everyday. Beside her, another person who put up with me is R.

I am trying to add social networks site's icon where I am to my blog, so you could be with me there as well. However, till now it is a total disaster.

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite a day!!! But you seem to be in great spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant agree more on your moisturizer point.. Traffic jam its a routine now.. At peak hours usually there's a flow of traffic and everyone's driving so recklessly that makes me shiver... creepy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traffic jam is definitely one of the suckiest routine we all could have

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting anecdotal account. Where do u live BTW
    Lovely way of using persons name letter instead of name.
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine the panic wehen your student couldn't find their paper. I do hope you are feeling better and can enjoy your lunch and your friends company!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate traffic too, once i almost vomit because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traffic.
    It is why I always did enjoy my night work--11 PM-7 AM--b/c everyone was driving the opposite direction from me, so my way was pretty clear.

    Your blog is near like a diary. Interesting, Izdiher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopefully things are much better n brighter by now

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wonder what you will write after acquiring 1000 members :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Itѕ ok to Һace a drop oг two inside thе bottle as this աill only aadd tо the letter's aesthetics.
    ʟooks like tҺe gift of love ѡill wiin tҺe fіrst plɑce
    spot. Yоu can include bubnble bath, body scrubs, heart-shaped soaps, facial massage creams,
    manicure pedicure items ɑnԁ moгe.

    Here is my web site; Propose Day SMS English

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, I hate traffic too, I prefer walking! :)

    would you like to follow each other?
    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting blog :)
    Following you now, Do follow back and return the support <3
    xoxo
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plan for this quarterly occasion well in advance and perhaps leverage your weekly efforts for
    this quarterly production. com on Dec 29, 2012, Bollywood actor
    Salman Khan's latest Hindi movie 'Dabangg 2' is unlikely to reach the
    breakeven figure of Rs 200 crore ($ 40 million) at the box-office.

    In the 21st century and the complex, global marketplace, companies
    face increasing competition to attract and retain skilled
    personnel.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: box Office reports

    ReplyDelete
  14. He would talk about making hundreds of dollars if he could enroll a certain number of students in his institute.

    THE Undesirable: Zombie movies rarely deviate from their premise
    and "The Crazies" is no exception. If your business
    uses Quicken, Quickbooks or Peachtree accounting software, you
    will find integrating your accounts payable function with
    your collections seamless and simple.

    Have a look at my blog ... Box Office Collection (www.Boxofficereports.in)

    ReplyDelete
  15. In short, express yourself freely and be fashionable in your own right.
    Quality is of the essence, since the deliverables will carry the brand name
    of their customer as the stakeholder in a particular project.

    At the forefront of style in the 60s were the British.



    Also visit my page: miss mahi

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you would like an elegant accent for your nightstand, look through jewelry cases and
    armoires. As a school going child, he was very active in extracurricular activities and often excelled in whatever he chose.
    The most beneficial element is for those who have seen the film before:
    Prince points out 20 minutes cut from the original Japanese version.

    Here is my web-site :: Box Office Reports

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gas is expensive and one good way to avoid an extra
    trip is to take along a packet of blank forms that may be needed if you spot
    a problem and need to post a notice. Movies like Alice in Wonderland,
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Beauty and the Beast are only a few names in the famous history of Disney's movie making.
    You can show off those beautiful shells you have collected over the years.


    My page: Box Office Collection (Www.Boxofficereports.in)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Designers vary in their skills but basically they:
    study trends, research, sketch designs, select fabrics, create
    prototypes, follow fashion trends, service private clients,
    work with manufacturers, visit and do trade shows, work with media, create campaigns, and seek marketing, promotional and retail activities and opportunities.
    People continue on update themselves with change fashion. There are many places to find pieces of fashion jewellery, department
    stores, unique boutiques, from catalogues and
    the easiest way is to buy your fashion jewellery online.

    Also visit my web page - Bollywood (Developpementdurable.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The multiple families of Indian cuisine are characterized by their sophisticated
    and subtle use of many spices and herbs. Target
    also has some larger bulk items like Costco. Whether you are spending your 4th of July at an outside setting or making plans at home, save
    your decorations for the future.

    Feel free to visit my website Hindi Shayari

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.