Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter break is over .

Hi there  my dear blog readers.

I hope everything so damn good with you. I hope you have lots of  fun in 2014.

My winter break is over and from tomorrow I will be back to work. It is getting cold here too in Khi, but last week was quite cold for us. We Khi peeps are not used to this much cold.  Govt. has  prolonged break till 8th for schools.

 Most of  days of my break I spent with mom. Since my sis has left for Canada, my mom is kinda missing her a lot. She was the one who used to go with her to every aunties and cousins. Now she is not here, I gotta do it. This is first time some one from our family  has gone that far away. Dad is missing her more than her,  I guess. She is  relax, kinda her buck stops there. Unmarried daughters are responsibility on parents. He calls her everyday  just for talk. He even updates her about local politics. Well she is married now, and Canada is her home from now on.

How was your winter break ?
Happy 2014 :)

Be with me on Facebook.

See ya soon.

15 comments:

  1. Hello, Iz,

    Glad you had a good break. Mine's over too and i'm back to work on the 7th. Traveling back for 8 hours tonight. Ha!
    I had a good break too. And just like you my sister is abroad, Italy. That's really far because we're here in the Philippines. But anyway, she's with my dad.
    Nice to hear from you again.

    Hi_D
    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, and it's back to work for most people now. Maybe one day you could all go over to Canada to see your sister for a holiday together. It would be fun catching up and seeing new sites. Well, I wish you all a very happy and successful year making plenty of good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here, winter break is over. Canada is a great place! But logic that your mother misses her. <3

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. no break for me (but then again, i am always on break), but it is very cold 8 F (-13 C) here. Stay warm and glad your break was good

    ReplyDelete
  5. My winter in Portland Oregon is cloudy but unusually dry. Can't wait for sunshine, but I'm going to Thailand in February and it should be sunny there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no break here but at least the weather is co-operating. A little cold but no snow or rain. Hope you have a wonderful 2014!














    1

    ReplyDelete
  7. When a loved one leaves it does leave a large gap in ones life. Hope you are not to cold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! nice blog!
    follow to follow?
    let me know!!

    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unmarried daughters -responsibility of parent. OK. But is seems like you return the "responsibilities--going everywhere with, and being a companion to your mother. It is Allah's will during this time in your life?

    Much about you is to be admired, Izdiher. I pray that 2014 fulfills some of your most constant, most tender dreams. Never cease to dream...and to W R I T E !!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year. Thank you for commenting on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2014!!

    Latest blog post; http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/and-then-it-hit-me-winnie-pooh-mental.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winter is boring!it is crippling!it makes one to freeze to one place

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO you are back to the routine of school and taking care of parents, Ifra! Have a great New Year:)

    ReplyDelete