A BLOG

A BLOG

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I felt nude.


In the morning, I went to Memon diabetic center with my dad for his tests. I was only one over there who was wearing churidar pajama, kameez with  dupatta, all other women young, middle aged , old were in black abya, burqa, scarf and some were in naqb. I felt nude.

Is my salwar kameez not enough to cover my self?

It was neither tight, nor revealing or exposing anything unnecessary. My chest were covered with duptta, shirt was long enough (latest fashion) Churiday pajama was OK.

WTF is going on?




9 comments:

  1. But unfortunately that’s how our society has made some regulations and frameworks…what exactly do they mean who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely feel you. Whenever I come to Pakistan and wear a top with loose jeans people stare me as if I am nude. That's sad but our society is like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you were fashionably dressed while still modest. It's strange how quickly styles can change~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems starnge how dress codes vary from country to country, religion to religion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine how you felt. It's strange how people adopt one style then another. You can be modest without covering every single part of your body - my opinion.
    Take care Izdiher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with you. People these days are paying more attention education and all but, ignore learning moral values.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiiiii.....well firstly sorry for showing up so late....

    i totally agree with you.....very well put up *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.