A BLOG

A BLOG

Monday, April 28, 2014

Final Term.


Still can't believe it is gonna be  end of   one hell  of a term.  Final exams are starting  from 15th May. My syllabus of  grade 4 and 5 is almost completed.  Only in  Social .Studies, one unit:  Animal rights, is going on in grade 4. In other subjects,  I just have to start revision.

You may not believe how relax I am just with this  thought that my  syllabus has been completed. It's big responsibility. 

Being a teacher ain't an easy thing. It is not even a 9 to 5 job. Most of the people assume teaching is like walking in a park. I tell ya it is not.  It requires so  much patience. Sometimes, I want to spank them so hard,   run away.

You are their second parents. They look up to you, however  I have no such thing they look up to me. I am just doing what I can do. In the end of the day,  I just want to sleep with this feeling   that I did my duty honestly.

You know I never had slightest idea I would ever be a teacher, esp primary school teacher. Long story short. I am now a one. It helped me a lot o discipline myself, to tame my wild soul a bit. This is also not it either.

My students are very active and always ready  to do new and exciting things.



On this Earth day we had the Earth day parade to create environment  awareness . They made  colorful poster some with my help, but mostly by themselves. 




 My students want to bring their pets to school to celebrate pet day. They  went to headmistress and asked her for it. She said yes, so god willing on this Friday we will have   pet day in our class.





12 comments:

  1. Always nice to learn what teachers do, Ifrah:) Hear similar stories at home too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared this on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were a teacher. Good for you. I taught for many years before retiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you are a great teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there teacher... i'm also like you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how much I love "teacher" as an occupation. Good Luck to you and your lovely cute students :) (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might be training to be a teacher next year, highschool though i think. They look like happy little munchkins. I like the colourful posters and it looks like they made ribbons or flags?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful thing you are doing...shaping young lives!
    God bless you in it..~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful thing you are doing...shaping young lives!
    God bless you in it..~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is such an important job that you do. They did a great job with the posters.

    Good luck with Pet day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did not know you had "pet day" at school. That is an event which is SO interesting and fun for kids to show their pets...and a "teacher" you ARE, dear girl...like it or not. I can tell from the smiles on their faces, they love their teacher...what a beautiful opportunity to help them form their opinions and love and life, and how to get along with prople...in the world also. I can only add BRAVO for you.
    PEACE and LIGHT from your friend, Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, have a nice sunday. Wish you and your children always be the best.

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.