A BLOG

A BLOG

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Unhappy person.


Not all, but some unhappy people are unhappy because they want to be unhappy all the time. It has become their habit to be unhappy. You can't do anything about them. In fact, no matter what you do for them to yank them from  unhappy state of their, they will remain unhappy. let them be like that, and try to steer clear from them as much as you can.

Better never eat with them.

 It is better to eat daal chwal on a floor with a happy person than eat  a zinger burger or anything expensive in a good restaurant with a unhappy person. They will ruined it with their unhappiness.




9 comments:

  1. True dat, Izdiher! I hope you are having a fantastic Summer so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you here, couldn't agree with you more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is strange but true that some people are happiest when they are unhappy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to record my reactions as all;cool,funny,interesting.College is so little as compared to this whole big world.But i see all the unhappy people in it. Bilieve me!i want to write a long post on this topic.Girls in my college!they're so weird!...I mean we shouldn't spoil other people happiness with our FAKE(as i believe they pretend) unhappiness.They are juts struggling to be unique by living in this false pretence.People like this..i just want to tell them...GROW UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEHE.. My Ex was like that. He still is ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My father tells me the same thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with you but sadly there has become too much sadness in our hearts

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.