Friday, August 29, 2014

Samosa Spaghetti


Mean to say, there is spaghetti inside the samosa.

 Actual it is  samosa macaroni from Bake Parlor, which I  first had at  expo center. It was so  yum, something new and interesting. However, in actual recipe, as you can guess from the name, there is supposed to be macaroni inside the samosa, but there was no macaroni available at home, and I was tad tired to go grocery store and buy it. 

Spaghetti was there, so I made it with it.







 Have fun !



6 comments:

  1. It all looks delicious. I can almost taste these colorful dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so delicious dear Izzy, I love interesting foods with lots of flavour.
    hugs
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Samosa, i make them with curry and chilli powder and i put red and yellow peppers in and red lentils and peas ect.
    These look gostosso.

    ReplyDelete