Friday, August 22, 2014

Share your food.


One of my friend from the States just told me about #Corned Beef Hash. When I looked up for it, and its recipe, it is just like my desi Alo Keema (potato and minced beef) in looking wise. Recipe is also very similar and simpler (to me) just that  in Corn Beef hash you gotta use Corned/Hunter beef.

I  made  it, for sure :).





Few days ago, I also came across #Falafal, an Arabic famous street dish. I made it and anyone with whom I shared it, at my home and work place, just  loved it.  And you may not believe I make it with left over chana chloay.


There is nothing like trying new food from around the world.

What is your fav dish from your country? or any famous dish, or even any street food where you are from, you would would love to share with me. Just leave the name or the link of the recipe of that meal.I will make it.

(Authentic recipe please, because I am kinda  prone to  end up making  stuff into desi spicy curry something)



P/s:  Till now on my personal and blog FB pages, I have got: 


  • Jonathan from England :  Fish and Chips  
  • Silvio from Germany:  Döner or Currywurst. And of course traditional bavarian pork roast with red cabbage and dumplings.
  • Ahmed  from Ghanna:  Fried rice and Chicken
  •  Nate Sutherlin, from Cali, USA: Burger from in-n-out! 
  • Mike from Italy:  Margherita  Neapolitan Pizza



Photo Credit:
corned-beef-hash
keema-mattar


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for recipe sharing. That corned beef hash looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy yummy! Thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are sharing - I have also found many similarities in various cultures with different foods and love to see how they are only slightly different from each other. I like the look of your AlooKeema because i am not a fan of corned beef hash...your spicing may change that for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add mine too from Facebook.. But, u can consider mine as Desi only ;) With full of masalas and authentic South Indian Style. The recipe might take time and effort but the end results are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love corn beef hash even though it looks like dog food coming out of the can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like cooking so can't pass you any recipe.
    Do check this link: http://imaginativespiral.blogspot.in/2014/08/happy-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did ask.....
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/haggis_66072

    ReplyDelete