One of my friend from the States just told me about #Corned Beef Hash. When I looked up for it, and its recipe, it is just like my desi Alo Keema (potato and minced beef) in looking wise. Recipe is also very similar and simpler (to me) just that in Corn Beef hash you gotta use Corned/Hunter beef.
Few days ago, I also came across #Falafal, an Arabic famous street dish. I made it and anyone with whom I shared it, at my home and work place, just loved it. And you may not believe I make it with left over chana chloay.
There is nothing like trying new food from around the world.
What is your fav dish from your country? or any famous dish, or even any street food where you are from, you would would love to share with me. Just leave the name or the link of the recipe of that meal.I will make it.
(Authentic recipe please, because I am kinda prone to end up making stuff into desi spicy curry something)
P/s: Till now on my personal and blog FB pages, I have got:
- Jonathan from England : Fish and Chips
- Silvio from Germany: Döner or Currywurst. And of course traditional bavarian pork roast with red cabbage and dumplings.
- Ahmed from Ghanna: Fried rice and Chicken
- Nate Sutherlin, from Cali, USA: Burger from in-n-out!
- Mike from Italy: Margherita Neapolitan Pizza