Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Roads were clear.



Almost everyone was getting news alerts on their cell phones. It is my mom who usually alter me about latest updates or about any such alarming situation.

MQM  peeps were taking  out protest rally to show solidarity with Altaf Hussain against PTI chief Imran Khan’s remarks at   2 pm. Rally  started  from  nine zero,  Aisha Manzil, passed  through Liaqatabad No. 10, Hasan Square, National Stadium, Karsaz, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Nursery and Shahrah-e-Quaideen and supposed to reach  at Mazar-e-Quaid, M.A Jinnah road,  which mean I was going to be  stuck in the  behangum traffic jam for hours.





We all know how they protest. Some other areas were said to be getting blocked.

Holy cow ! I was  going to stuck at M. A. Jinnah Road in traffic.

 Instaed of panicking, I was ready. Jo hoga ho ga, Whatever will be will be. I will see. Dekha jai ga.


When I got off from uni at 4:30, roads were clear. I reached home on time unlike last protest by Majlis Wahdat-i-Muslimeen (MWM) had, over bomb  blast at Imam Bargah  f  Shikarpur at Nomaish Chowrangi.



Maybe they wound up early. Or changed their route, or didn't come to Nomaish Chaorangi at all.

Well, to be honest, I don't give a  damn about any one's  rally.


 JUST DON"T BLOCK  damn ROADS.


These roads are not your  father's property.

Being  in a traffic congestion feels like vomiting.

Rallies and protests are not gonna solve any problem. Go kill each other.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got home on time and safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your sarcastic nature. :P "Go and Kill Each others" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate road congestion and traffic, so much unforeseen waste of time. Sheesh!

    xo
    Hopelessly Hopeful
    http://welcometomypartypeople.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete