A BLOG

A BLOG

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pretty faces

It looks like  Gull Ahmed's lasted summer collection: A Beautiful Journey, Spring Summer'2015, ain't gonna be that beautiful as it's  road advertising board's innocent female models' faces    have  been  blacked out with spray paint from Perfume Chowk to Millennium Mall,Gulistan-e-Jauher, Karachi.

Who did it ?
No idea!

I seriously have no idea. I can't make any claims like it is done by religious extremist group,  as I haven't seen any one doing it with my own eyes.  I just noticed them yesterday from my way back to home as they are  on road just across my apartment.

And I was in shock.

Dafaq I just saw?

To be honest this is no joke. Some one/group sure did it for some purpose.


However why anyone/group would do that?

As you can see none of these females models are in  any revealing clothes, showing off skin. It is for Pete's sake just a shalwar kameez ad.

Is their  crime is their pretty faces which will create vulgarity  or arouse feelings in opposite sex?


 Or this is the message  saying these  pretty faces, who are  dolled up, not for billboards. They are showing off their beauty and this is their punishment.



 Unable to figure out this frustration. Beyond my understating.





 





5 comments:

  1. I DID comment. Where the fk did it go? (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! On your computer. I know u must b happy! And i happy WITH and FOR you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You th coolest blogger on the block!!!!! God is good to you. It also says (to me) tat YOU are following God's will...this year is going to be good one (it already IS!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You th coolest blogger on the block!!!!! God is good to you. It also says (to me) tat YOU are following God's will...this year is going to be good one (it already IS!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DID comment. Where the fk did it go? (sigh)

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.