A BLOG

A BLOG

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Express Education & Career Expo-2015


On 14th June I went to the Expo Center to support my students who were participating in singing, painting and photography competition in Express Education & Career Expo, organized by Express Media Group and Mass Comm Solutions.

 Usually in the  education expo,  universities held their stalls to give information to future uni students, however this time they held  battle of Bands, competition of drama, singing, photograph, painting, and documentary/Short Films as well.

When I reached there singing competition was about to take place. It was fun. Most of the pics are from the singing competition. 



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. I really liked the art which was shown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time there, nice photos :)

    By the way, Ramadan kareem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could take part,too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is very useful for us. Because we have a lot of
    tips and tricks from this post. Thank you for this amazing post share. I many
    tips about bd jobs as well. If you want to know more about a career sites, please visit our website.

    www.bd-career.com

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.