A BLOG

A BLOG

Friday, July 24, 2015

Over exposed pictures and unhappy me.

I tagged along with my mom to Agro Technical College where she   takes her AIOU (open university) classes. Staying at home all day long is making me dull, boring and fat.

Collage is somewhere  in Shah Faisal Town. We went there via Drig Road from Jauher Block 18 by changing two Cing Chi. It was my second trip to that college

We crossed the pedestrian bridge first to reach the college. That area was under  the Nhata Khan bridge/fly over. Such an interesting place to be/visit. There were clothes, shoes,cutlery and crockery, books,  toys and paan (betel leaf) stalls under that bridge with some permanent shops on both side of the road. Railway crossing is also there.

I had my camera with me. It was such an interesting area like I said, with so may subjects and objects here and there, but dunno why I was feeling so uncomfortable. I even saw Drigh Road's Railway station for the first time and the train. The real train was passing by when we coming back.

 Maybe my mom was with me, or I was not with my gang or there were so many people over there.Some how you feel that they all look at you in strange way. Then all those fear of snatching.


My gang is busy with their families. There is this girl with camera in my hood, but she has zero interest in going out and taking pics.


Sometimes I feel so uncomfortable in the city where I am born and grew up. I was that confused and uncomfortable that  the pics I  captured were all over exposed.  I didn't change the ISO to 100 from 300, and aperture to  10 + from 3.5 for outdoor shots.

Fixing  an over exposed pic is  almost impossible. Technically all the date is lost.

Thanks heaven there is Light Room and Photoshop types software to save my face.

The guy I saw at bridge.


I tried my best to fix it however I am so unhappy with the result. I  know, I missed the whole opportunity.


 Another option I had was  black and white.




Inside the college there was a garden.


https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/11011483_731071903688853_6093410034842995026_n.jpg?oh=b2342fd62e12d44100e3a962dd3df73c&oe=5655BE11

6 comments:

  1. They are amazing images Ifrah, not because of the colors but because of the energy which you captured with your photographer's eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pictures turned out fine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great,i like the leaves with the grass stem and what looks like a stick of wood both at obtuse angles on top of that pile of leaves.There is a visual rhythm to it , all those contrasts of straight lines and chaotic jagged edges and smooth surfaces of the leaves .The top picture of the leaves that you made brighter, is interesting too, one can see the berries off to the left of the stick and grass, it changes things, makes it seem constructed.Or the berries are being ejected like nature when it pollinates. Its a great image izdiher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always like to see how your talent will work out .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because I am your friend...I will not tell you I like all those pictures and their clones. Did you know (yes, you do know!) the best way to learn is by DOING...and that means making mistakes. IF I never made a mistake, then why DO anything?

    But I don't think you are too disturbed by those photos--they give you an opportunity to work on using your "photo-fix" apps. I take lots of pictures, but do not own a camera any more. Just using Samsung Galaxy Note-4

    You are a GOOD worker and a good learner--AND a good TEACHER!!!
    So Ifrah, if you are still unhappy...SMILE, LAUGH, pretend that you are radiantly happy! If you do that long enough, happiness will be yours.

    As you wrote at top, "My Blog is the coolest blog on the block". It is interesting, funny sometimes, truthful--nobody can doubt who you are--after reading a few of your blog posts.
    And they CANNOT HELP but LIKE you.......(my opinion--grin!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because I am your friend...I will not tell you I like all those pictures and their clones. Did you know (yes, you do know!) the best way to learn is by DOING...and that means making mistakes. IF I never made a mistake, then why DO anything?

    But I don't think you are too disturbed by those photos--they give you an opportunity to work on using your "photo-fix" apps. I take lots of pictures, but do not own a camera any more. Just using Samsung Galaxy Note-4

    You are a GOOD worker and a good learner--AND a good TEACHER!!!
    So Ifrah, if you are still unhappy...SMILE, LAUGH, pretend that you are radiantly happy! If you do that long enough, happiness will be yours.

    As you wrote at top, "My Blog is the coolest blog on the block". It is interesting, funny sometimes, truthful--nobody can doubt who you are--after reading a few of your blog posts.
    And they CANNOT HELP but LIKE you.......(my opinion--grin!)

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.