Monday, April 4, 2016

I was doing at least OK.

I wanna be back to blogging. It kept  me sane for so long. It gave me motivation. It gave  me hope that everything will be fine no matter what.


I used to be so focused. Despite having less time due to university I was doing OK. There was purpose, there was hope.  There was routine. I was  doing at least OK.  Then heaven knows why...how..but something  happened..... I lost the track. 

I am clueless..more confused than ever. 

Despite having  3 days off, I did nothing productive. Papers are unchecked. Camera is still on my table, three novels I bought are still untouched. Only thing I did was cooking.

There is no sadness, no depression, a bit frustrating but that is also almost gone after making myself understand that what I want is too much, my expectations are way high ...however it just feel like I am lacking motivation. I have gave up on things so long ago. I guess I have hit the rock bottom in a nice way. 


My emotions made me fool. My happiness mislead me. 

6 comments:

  1. this is NOT uncommon, many bloggers have exactly all the same feelings that you do...things try to tear us away from it and destroy that which makes us at peace with our selves...just remember there are many of us with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no sadness, no depression, a bit frustrating but that is also almost gone after making myself understand that what I want is too much, my expectations are way high ...however it just feel like I am lacking motivation. You just couldn't have explained and summed it better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok to have a break from blogging. I had one in 2015 too and lasted months. No point to post if you don't feel like doing it. It becomes a chore and not an enjoyment.
    Hope you start finding your inspiration.
    💋
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better now. It is life. Ups and downs. Stay positive.

    Welcome back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog...

    thanks for writing and sharing your thoughts...

    To get help related to your norton product, call toll free norton support at +1-855-676-2448 or visit Norton Support Number

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quicken is one of the best and widely used accounting software. Quicken makes budgeting and report generation easier. Contact us at http://www.quickensupportnumber.com for support and product information.

    ReplyDelete