A BLOG

A BLOG

Monday, November 14, 2016

I was late.

News was all over. Today was Super Moon. Means to say, Moon was technically at the closest to Earth in its monthly orbit. I actually forgot about it at all. In the evening, I went to see my co-work, who just had  a beautiful baby girl in the first week of November. Another co-worker was with me. On our way back at Millennium Mall we were awe stuck.  I didn't know super moon would be something that beautiful.

It was the biggest, the brightest and the closest.

 I had camera with me but my lens was 18-55mm. We were late. And I was lazy enough to fish out my camera. When I reached home, I went straight to the roof top but my bad. I was late. Other people posted awesome pics of Super Moon.


Like My Facebook/Izdiher

Follow me on Instagram: Izdiher

I Tweet @ Izdiher


No comments:

Post a Comment

'FOLLOW" me.