A BLOG

A BLOG

Friday, November 4, 2016

People come and go.

It is comfortable to be with him. His attention keeps me sane. And after all his care, time and respect I never felt alone. I don't care much about others like I used to do. My life got some direction.

We are in a relaxation mode. Sometimes I do too much. It is not obsession but a fear. I have been through a lot. It is a fear of losing him.

Relationships require work, time and patience. Working on something from the starch is not possible for me. Neither I have anymore strength to do so. And why me? I don't want to be fool any more. 

Things are uncertain, still. Maybe it is just a friendship. But it is OK. There is no need to desperate about him or anyone. As time is passing I am understanding about  being Okay with me. There is no anxiety or depression. 

People come and go. And when they found out we like them they don't want us anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Love hurts only when you do it right. Otherwise, it's just a series of infatuation, the next best thing. Love still worths all the risks, so take a step and grab a chance. You fall, get up and smile. Live with no regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish only the best for you! Ad i have gotten to know you through this blog (which i think shows heart), i realize your uniqueness and so you need a special person to be with and to be comfortable around a person...now that is a gift!

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.