Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I bought Moose foundation

Heavy layered foundation and  properly contoured makeup is the latest trend. In every make up tutorial, you will see how layers after layers of foundation is being applied. Contouring is must. It is different then late 90's and early 2000's cake look. Non wonder, it gives flawless result in the end.

However my luck in this matter is not that good. I am never able to achieve that cake neither that layered look despite having the products. This makes me sad. There should be a way for the world to see my layers of foundation. Real foundation stick costs 1.5 k Pakistani. I once had Christine's stick. Currently, my foundation is liquid and from drug store most of the time. Sometimes fake as well. I dunno why, I personally feel like nothing after applying them on my face. 

Annual function is on this coming Saturday. I want to look professionally flawless. There was local stick of 350 Rs and the real Moose foundation was of 400 Rs. Stick was giving dry look. I bought moose for the first time.




Hope for the best. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, good quality make up is very important to avoid subsequent skin problems like zits and acne so dont compromise on quality take it as capital expenditure. Here i would like to suggest luscious foundation which is very good. Also dont be sad practice makes perfect

    ReplyDelete