A BLOG

A BLOG

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The News.

When she said my results are bad with her evil smile, I went to the market and wandered there for no reason. They way she said was awful. Already I don't like her at all, nor she likes me,  cherry on the top she was the who gave me  that news. 

Just Imagine !!!

According to her mine are super bad, her favorites got A, rest are with B+.  
Do'h.

Waiting for actual report.

I find her awful and her smile evil. She was smiling like someone  who is happy. Happy person smile. Mean to say she was happy with my bad result. Seriously, what the fuck was that? 


I ended up buying these stuff. And I don't need them much except perfume on  which I can spend without thinking much and foundation pads. 



Instead of buying face wash and   face moisturizer, I  got  cleaner, I already have two, and body lotions.  
 It was her way of breaking the news and smile which made me to do that.






I am saving each and every penny these days. I have to buy smart phone and one digi cam as well.  And I bought all these stuff for no reasons.


 Money is not that tight, but saving is wise and not spending on those stuff which  you don't need is the name of the game. Therefore I want to do saving first and spend later on those things which I need. Money doesn't grow on trees. 

 

5 comments:

  1. Some people just seem to hone in on what can upset us! Makes us stronger in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what we do when faced with such "rottenness" usually helps clear our minds and hearts - that you spent it on things you did not necessarily need, but will use is not a bad thing. I will bet that it helped clear your mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dress is nice,I like this style.

    http://www.2015handbagshops.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful and hot in your outfit! Great style!!

    http://www.2015louisvuittonshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you all ,the clothes ,the hair.the shoe!

    http://www.heygoodtimes.com

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.