| I am having weird feeling since morning that I might soon be kissed by a stranger.After all, today's Friday the 13th. Any thing could happened:good or bad. So moral of this post is to screw the world. I mean to say think positive. | ||
| It is all myth and nothing else. I have met lot of low life who still believes that if a black sexy cat would cross their path something bad would happened to them. It's 2012. These are old wife tales and have no meaning in today's world. Something bad or good would happen at any cost whether a black cat crosses your path or not. We just want answers. Why this happened? In back days people have no Google to search for answers so they made up these stories to satisfied themselves. |
Friday, January 13, 2012
OMG-Today is Friday the 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everything can happen! I am glad to read you again after my break. Hope you are keeping well Izdiher and as always keep the mood up!
ReplyDeleteMarie
http://heartintransit.blogspot.com/
Hey, I just found your blog.
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome. :)
Visit me. :)
http://marouge.wordpress.com/
I think some good looking European guy may kiss you in the dark hours of the day.
ReplyDeletehahaha i hope you get a sexy
ReplyDeleteguy to kiss ya!
xoxo
Melina ♥
www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
Good you reminded me now. But its 14th saturday 1:30 am. So no way to go back to the creepy feelings.
ReplyDelete:)))) yes...weird day...i felt it since i woke up as well...did anything unusual happen to u today?
ReplyDeletexoxo
So very true, anything can happen ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend!
Oh, so lovely! That's the spirit!:) I like it!:) *smile*
ReplyDeleteYup!! Even I was expecting for something unusual to happen!!! But actually nothing occurred (thank god for that)....Have A Lovely Weekend!!! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha..sis Izdiher..that guy will be lucky to have kissed you but are you lucky oh no..passing by sis ;)
ReplyDeleteYesterday was Friday the 13th and my whole day went very bad. I wasn't feeling myself.
ReplyDeleteVisit me:
http://ifrahyousuf.blogspot.com/
For me, Friday 13th is not different from Saturday 16th.
ReplyDeleteSuperstition is not a part of my culture, thank God for that.
However, I can readily see (by the comments here) it is a popular topic.
Of course, Izdiher Jan--if that exotic man should kiss you...I should change my beliefs--grin!!!!
PEACE, Pak-Girl!
Oh, all the best!
ReplyDeleteAt my side, NOTHING strange or unusual happened!
lol. sounds about right!!:)
ReplyDeleteI forgot all about it...well, I hope you got your kiss!
ReplyDeletemy favourite day! :D :D i wish for more friday the 13ths ♥
ReplyDeleteAnd I just saw the parts of Friday the 13th back to back yesterday :P
ReplyDeletebe positive and good things will surely happen :P
ReplyDeleteAnd? Any kiss?
ReplyDeletelol don't believe in that bs.. friday the 13th is just a myth darling:*
ReplyDeleteO-la-la can't wait to hear what happened to you on Friday the 13th!
ReplyDeleteYou should have seen the movie as well, nothing would have gone wrong after that :)
ReplyDeleteI don't believe in superstitions...
ReplyDeletexxx
Miss Starshiny
I love Friday the 13th. I am not all that superstitious but I do like a little thrill every now and then. Did you know the next F13 is in April?! I can't wait.
ReplyDeleteThis would be good if you get kissed by a stranger. hehe.
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog.
I am following back.
have a nice day
I'm glad I made it through the weekend despite the scary 13th/Friday date! :)
ReplyDelete<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey! just seen your comment on my blog http://www.notesfrommysoul.blogspot.com follow you back! your blog is so cute, too :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAA! I'm thinking how this post has a moral of "screw the world"!!! To think that as 'immoral' might be more relevant?
ReplyDeleteThen, "screw the world" (again!?) means to be positive.
Izdiher Jan, you say much with your openness and honesty. Who likes, or does not like...like...who cares?
One more thing, peep. Friday 13th...are you leaving this post here until the next one, April? LOL!
PEACE!
Bye.
Well I hope your 13th went amazingly well exotic stranger or not. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteI knew there was something up with that day. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you in my blog by the way.
*smiles*
Hi_D
Exactly, be positive :)
ReplyDeleteڈھونڈو گے اگر ملکوں ملکوں ملنے کے" "نہیں نایاب ہیں ہم
ReplyDeleteWhat does this mean? I'm just curious :P
searched until I found the place I could leave a comment. I did not want to miss anything you write. I am enjoying your humor. When you have time check out my blog...I hope you enjoy mine as much
ReplyDeleteSondra
Numbers do have meaning in our lives Izdiher.
ReplyDelete