You can be anywhere where when your life begins.You meet the right person and anything is possible.
Nice!
So true Izdiher, thank you for sharing these words :)
Aww that's so sweet :)
So true!
So nice words!!!
Short, sweet, candid and oh so very true... :))
Lovely quote! ✿
True!
I like this quote. Can my life begin anew everyday?
thanks for posting the quote---very true indeed.
Such a nice, uplifting thought. Hope you're having a great weekend.
A lovely quote dear Izdiher, I am still hoping for that moment.xoxoxo ♡
Yes, very true! One moment can change your entire course of life! ;)
Lovely and positive quote!
So true.. and I love that movie!!
So true! I love the movie :) despite disliking Kirsten Dunst! :P
What a quote!
I love that movie. And the quote too
Good one!
Very True, Izdiher:)
And sometimes that person is ourselves, realizing how wonderfully unique we all are, and yet, when that other special person comes along......
anything is really possible sis and usually it happens when you least expected it ;) visiting you ;)
Pretty quote :)
Quite a nice quote you shared there. Something to remember. xx
The right person always makes things great!
i need the right person to guide me too!Latest: Frog Addiction
That quote makes perfect sense... Beautiful. :-)
<3 love it honey, and thanks for the caption xxx
But we have to be right for that person too..
I nominated you for an award! Do check!!! :)
I copy this from my blog today:Q. "What is LOVE?"A. "The total absence of fear",said the Master.Q. "What is it we fear"?A. "LOVE!"--Anthony De MelloTHAT is one method to gauge the net worth of both myself--and another....PEACE
LOVE THAT!!!!!
How true!
Not heard of this movie. How is it? :)
lovely quote!:) All is possible..:) Moore hug!:)
Lovely! nothing is impossible. it takes a bit of motivation from either yourself or the person you love. :-)
Nice!
ReplyDeleteSo true Izdiher, thank you for sharing these words :)
ReplyDeleteAww that's so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteSo true!
ReplyDeleteSo nice words!!!
ReplyDeleteShort, sweet, candid and oh so very true... :))
ReplyDeleteLovely quote! ✿
ReplyDeleteTrue!
ReplyDeleteI like this quote. Can my life begin anew everyday?
ReplyDeletethanks for posting the quote---very true indeed.
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice, uplifting thought. Hope you're having a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteA lovely quote dear Izdiher, I am still hoping for that moment.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo ♡
Yes, very true! One moment can change your entire course of life! ;)
ReplyDeleteLovely and positive quote!
ReplyDeleteSo true.. and I love that movie!!
ReplyDeleteSo true! I love the movie :) despite disliking Kirsten Dunst! :P
ReplyDeleteWhat a quote!
ReplyDeleteI love that movie. And the quote too
ReplyDeleteGood one!
ReplyDeleteVery True, Izdiher:)
ReplyDeleteAnd sometimes that person is ourselves, realizing how wonderfully unique we all are, and yet, when that other special person comes along......
ReplyDeleteanything is really possible sis and usually it happens when you least expected it ;) visiting you ;)
ReplyDeletePretty quote :)
ReplyDeleteQuite a nice quote you shared there. Something to remember. xx
ReplyDeleteThe right person always makes things great!
ReplyDeletei need the right person to guide me too!
ReplyDeleteLatest: Frog Addiction
That quote makes perfect sense... Beautiful. :-)
ReplyDelete<3 love it honey, and thanks for the caption xxx
ReplyDeleteBut we have to be right for that person too..
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for an award! Do check!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI copy this from my blog today:
ReplyDeleteQ. "What is LOVE?"
A. "The total absence of fear",
said the Master.
Q. "What is it we fear"?
A. "LOVE!"
--Anthony De Mello
THAT is one method to gauge the net worth of both myself--and another....
PEACE
LOVE THAT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow true!
ReplyDeleteNot heard of this movie. How is it? :)
ReplyDeletelovely quote!:) All is possible..:) Moore hug!:)
ReplyDeleteLovely! nothing is impossible. it takes a bit of motivation from either yourself or the person you love. :-)
ReplyDelete