Today is 27th of Zul-Qaadah, after 3 or 4 days (depend on moon) Dhu al-Hijjah will be started, which is 12th month in the Islamic calender. In this month some Muslims who could afford, had gone to Macca, KSA for Hajj (pilgrimage), and on 10th of it there will be Eid al-Adha, the "Festival of the Sacrifice" will be celebrated.
In my apartment first cow has arrived for sacrifice last night.
All kids are so happy. Till Eid more goats, sheep and more cows are gonna come.
But compound is gonna be so ickyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!
How exciting!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like an exciting time.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like snow on his back.. sounds like fun but I agree, things will probably get icky... LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for you sis Idz..enjoy ;)
ReplyDeleteMy kids are so looking forward to Eid.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't want to be the one cleaning up after this event. But enjoy.
ReplyDeleteEid Mubarak, dear...
ReplyDeleteThe cow looks great! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCan I have the tenderloin? xo
ReplyDeleteYes, it looks like it can become very messy. Who does the clean-up afterwards? Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy it
ReplyDeleteeid mubarak is this the right greeting? haha that cow looks healthy i love his color
ReplyDeleteIt looks a little bit strange having cows in apartment ....but enjoy !!!
ReplyDeleteave
Oh very interesting.. I wanna know how you do the ceremony
ReplyDeleteOh! Now you can feel Eid is near ^-^ It's always an exciting moment when the sheep arrives :D
ReplyDeleteIt's a messy occasion but always always fun with ALOT of work to do! I STILL get excited when my cow arrives :D :D
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to Eid! :)
bon voyage!
ReplyDeleteI remember this feast so well. I hope you have fun though. Does your family go for hajj?
ReplyDelete