I went to Islamabad, capital of Pakistan in the month of January and just now visited Kuala Lumpur. Life is amazing.
It was a ten days educational trip, from my university- SMIU. Our delegation consisted of 12 students, 4 faculty members, 2 admin staffs with our Vice Chancellor. I was on duty. However, still I got the chance to capture few clicks here and there.
Our stay was in Sentral Pudu Hotel.
A good deal for three star, low key hotel. It was located at down town (Jalan Pudu, Pudu, Wilayah Persekutuan). Berjaya Time Square was 2 km from there. We reached there around 10 am in the morning. It is 6 hour flight from Karachi to Kuala Lumpur. A guide picked us from the airport. Her name is Ning.
After settling down and having coffee ( I carry my Nescafe everywhere ), I took few shots from my hotel window with my DSLR Camera pro.
421 meters high Kuala Lumpur Tower is the 6th tallest tower in the world. It was visible from my window.
That area was remaining me of Karachi. I felt like home.
Food should not be an issue when one is traveling. Just make sure the local stuff doesn't disturb your stomach. And, nothing happened to me in these 10 days. I had Indian, Malay and Chinese cuisines_the three races of Malaysia. Also fast food off and on.
In the city tour we visited the twin towers, the Palace, National Monument and other parts of this beautiful city. I couldn't captured the twin tower properly. :(. This was my first day and I was getting lost.
Palace of Sultan
Kaular Lumpur is good in many ways. I am getting the impression that almost everything is commercialized here in a balanced way. Roads are clean. And people are quite and relaxed. Street foods are also everywhere with their local thaly walay and plastic chairs. That fascinates me. Sometimes I want to go and talk to them. Then, I remind my self that I am on duty.
We have had big tourist bus. It took us everywhere. Transportation system is at its best. We have tried their train. It was so fun. I wish Karachi had such system.
It is raining right now. We are at Star Bucks. So I got free WiFi.
Yaaayy. In the morning we went to leather and Batik industry.They are basically cottage industry. Then we went to Sun way Lagoon .
More Pics are here !
Like My Facebook/Izdiher
Follow me on Instagram: Izdiher
I Tweet @ Izdiher









































you have a great sense of frame! good photographs :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis blog is best for information what i wanted.We Give You VIP Services At Your
ReplyDeleteHome Or In Star Hotel. We Deal In High Class pakistani Models
for visit my website click ESCORTS IN LAHORE .
It all is wholly right. All of little components were definitely generated thru countless checklist learning. I enjoy your application tons. Karachi Call Girls
ReplyDeleteWe are pleased to present you the most reliable Escorts in Islamabad. We have the best and sexiest escort models in Islamabad at your disposal to satisfy your sex drive and have fun. Escorts who love romance and align themselves with their comfort level are also available.
ReplyDelete