Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thanks a billion for reading my post, comments and Love. May God reward all of you for your kind words. That is why I don't want to go from here.You not only  read my previous post and left some  heart touching comments, but actually put up with me, always. What does I call it __________Love, right ?

The best part was that  all of you are  taken  in me, and  read the words I shoot. It was not an art work of my broken English writing skill. I was in pain and worried. All of you understand how  painful these phases are. I don't write for inspiring others. This is most honest thing I could say about my self., and still you love me ? Crazy  ...my peeps are crazy, and I love them so much ;).

Five Minute Friday: On Friends
 According to Five minutes Friday . I am gonna write on friends. A bit late, but who cares.here I am..Well, for your information, you have to  write for five minutes flat on Fridays.
 


         We write because we want to, not because we have to. We write for fun, for joy, for discovery.
         We just write without worrying if it’s just write or not_______ gypsy mama

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Go a little overboard encouraging the writer who linked up before you.


My 5 minutes: On Friends
 

If you have an honest and reliable friend around you then  no wonder you are  most blessed person in this whole world. They are your strength and wings. We have parents, lovers and lots more other relationship. Some we chose. Some are by God. This friend thing is also by God_________I reckon. Most peep says we pick our friends. Maybe ! You shake hands with lots of people but some touch your heart. Some stay for longer, and forever.

 The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.  ~Elisabeth Foley


My friend  gives me comfort, confidence and so much love. This is why I am alive and always get up  after every fall. Always help me in distress and inspires me to walk on the right path.We are sincere to each other.

I love my friend so much . And we are friends for ever!

23 comments:

  1. I know you said you hate it when people say "lovely post", but that's what I want to say to you for this because it really is lovely and just wonderful that you have people close to you who adore what you write, and you're lucky to be in a position like that :) I haven't read any of your other posts yet as I've only just found your blog now- but I hope you're well and hope that your weekend is fantastic! :)

    http://www.autumnalfever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was honest..Go girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog :)
    follow me ill follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We write because we feel the need to express our thoughts that stem from a place deep in our hearts.

    Sharing is a beautiful gift and allows us to experience so much more.

    Regards
    The PostMan
    http://postcardsinthewind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww we love you sweetie! you are an amazing friend and support from the start, as much as we gave you love, you have given it us back the same amount and more:) congrats hun

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great blog. Dont forget to give us your comment to my blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I got an award for you. <3

    http://aasiyahrising.blogspot.com/2011/10/seven-whoa.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh loved reading this post! so emotional!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh loved reading this post! so emotional!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi izdiher:) thank you for ALL of YOUR sweet comments on my blog. This past week.has been so crazy.... I just want you to know, each comment was read and appreciated! Following you back now;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the sweet notes. What a lovely way of friendship.

    Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is so emotional. lovely post <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice writing on friends...we never know where we will meet a friend. It could be that random handshake that brings someone into your life and will never leave no matter the circumstances...Thank you for you insight on what a friend means to you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow.. i love what you wrote...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya! Hope you are all cheered up now, thanks for dropping by on my blog. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's touching! A lovely person you are:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice post! and don't forget "it's just a bad day, not a bad life"!
    I hope you're better!
    I send you my love and support!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ifrah Jan!

    Did you sneak this one past me? I somehow missed it...and I am also a friend. So just want to reiterate--you have a charming, unique way to express yourself which I see nowhere else the same.

    And almost 'hearing' your voice, which speaks nothing but you. Honest you! As the way you see everything.

    But it is not like you say, "I know everything...you cannot teach ME!" In your written words I detect a humbleness, a humility which is scarce in this world. So THANK YOU for being a friend. I shall cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you for making us feel like we made a difference in your life! just know that all over the world there are people who care about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post.. lovely quotes.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have a really nice blog, thanks for the comment! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. and u r this supporting friend to me plus ur my sister. love u & love n like what u write.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Honest and heart-touching! Thank you for a post that reflects the true power of friendship - physical presence is not essential, knowing our hearts beat at the same rhythm is what brings us closer and forever together.
    Stay well my sweet Izdiher and always remember our hearts beat close. Much Love

    ReplyDelete