A BLOG

A BLOG

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَ

فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَ 
                                                        Fabiayyi alai rabbikuma tukaththibani

Translation : Then which of the favors of your Lord will you deny?

Huh, no idea that Thanks giving post would be that hard  because I am feeling so  hypocrite . Most of the time in my life I am  deny the favors and blessing God has been giving.Fighting with my Lord for not giving me all those stuff I want despite knowing that he is all knowing . I can not help my self.. Never happy with what I have.Searching and beating myself for those things which are totally not for me.So un-thankful for all those blessings he has bestowed me.This above mentioned verse is so true It's from the Surrah Ar- Rahaman ,Last Testimonial-Al Quran, but it ain't easy  to accept what we have been blessed by Holy Lord .

I am jealous with  everyone who have everything .Especially how lives their life freely  Can not see anyone happy  and never happy for my self .Why my  friend is going on a date? Why  I sit on the couch and sulk all night? Why  she's so lucky? My cousin have baby and I am still virgin  ? He got degree, no matter how much educated degree holder I am?

Always jealous .Just because I can't move my butt.Always waiting and no courage to do any thing .. I know, I am human, can not be perfect  .This is natural.I don't want to be angel or saint but sure want to clean my self from this dirt.I just don't want to wast my time on others.I don't want to care whatever great great things they have . Live and let other live .If I don't have that live and  those things , simply because  I am loser and lazy  and can not do anything.Just complaining Almighty .


To be happy .I want to be thankful.Hope I will help me to clean my self.Let me start from accepting his blessings :

First of all I am thankful  for everything Allah bestowed me with .I am thankful to  him for being so nice to me . Giving me this beautiful life .Giving me every blessing I ever ask and not giving me those thing which were not good for me .For giving me every thing I ever wished at their right time and keeping me  safe from wrong and bad things .


I am thanking  ,for every food I ever ate .For health I have , for energy you gave me, for youth  I am  enjoying , for every moment you are taking care of me.For nice face and body , cleaning my mind and opening my heart to love .Making my  inner self( soul and heart) better than my outer self .(body)


For parents ,who gave us food , cloth and home when we were small , tiny and week. They gave us all they could . They worked hard and gave us love and good manners and making us this big. Grand parents,uncles and aunties and their love and concerns . we are thankful for all of them , neighbors and friends .. every human who came to our life for one second


For education I get , every teacher who helped me to hold a pencil in my hand and write on paper , make me read and write.when we did not know any word,for every car and bus we have traveled and every driver who took us to our destination


I am truly thankful to you  for home ,heat in house ,a warm bed at night and hot showers in the morning. Neat cloths I  have . for clean life , for being Muslim, for the luxuries we enjoy such as a PC, a cell phone, the Internet, television, electricity, heat, hot water for showers, good soap, good shampoo and conditioner, For being physically able to work.Healthy and safe life .


For Mother Nature and all her glory,hot cold weather ,rain, water, river , sun , moon starts for sky ... for tress .. For Mother Earth and everything she gives to sustain us.


For my every  mistakes and making me realize , giving light and lessons I get from my mistakes . for my hard time from making me strong .....ohhhhh God thanks for everything , everything you gave to me And thanks for things you did not gave me because only you know whats better for me .

Please,keep blessing me always and forgive me for my wrong doing and thanks for giving me chance to fix my mistakes because I  believe everything is in your hand, and you are the one who gave me everything.I am  truly thankful to you for your blessing and for being with me all the time.I  am  truly shameful for my  wrong doing .Please, forgive me, Amen .


The year has turned its circle,
The seasons come and go.
The harvest is all gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.
Orchards have shared their treasures,
The fields, their yellow grain.
So open wide the doorway-
Thanksgiving comes again!


Happy Thanks giving, every one !

21 comments:

  1. Be thankful for the food we eat, the air we breathe.. Be thankful for the LIFE we borrowed.

    happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweety, u know Allah put us on test just to see how strong we are and at same time He bless us with so many things in life but yet we are not thankful. Look how Healy u are,what u got that most of ppl don't have. Even the small things we take it for granted some ppl can't do/have... Remember everything happens for reason. Allah knows what's best for us always. We thank we know but Allah is the only one who knows us best,like what we feel inside even when we have pain/sad and we keep it to ourselves He knows and He is the ONLY one who understand us and we seek only for His help. Remember is Allah wants you something no one can take it away from u and if He doesn't no way we can get it no matter how hard we try. Thank Allah for everyday it's really big blessing,He bless u with another day...something we can't buy even for money if He takes us away (death)
    Have a good night! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. By it's *Healthy* not healy (using phone) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis believe me you are blessed..and to add to your thank you list..you are pretty and you have a kind heart inside you..you seem to be a fighter outside but I know you also have a soft spot inside you..

    all of your heart desires will be given to you..maybe it is not yet the right time..

    so true no one is perfect and all of us get's envious sometimes..don't worry I also feel the same way sometimes..I am not a saint either hehehe;)

    smile sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful also for all those things you've mentioned. Most of all I'm thankful to have a friend like you.

    Take care. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy and thankful for all what I have and what HE does in me, even if, some of my prayers are unanswered I know there's always a reason for everything. I know HE is the only one we need. I'm so thankful because HE never failed in showing, HE loves us.

    Thanks for sharing us this enlightening post and your prayer. God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this : "First of all I am thankful for everything he bestowed me with ." I echo that

    I place Allah first because without Him I would have nothing so I am thankful for having Him in my life...otherwise I would be lost:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He don't give what u want, but He gives what u need :)

    be content of what u have, and u'll be the richest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a saying: "Practice being satisfied!"

    Means practice being grateful for what I have, and pass it through to another. OK! There always is someone (usually I know of one or more) who has a worse time of it than I.

    This post is as best an examination of conscience I have ever heard or read.

    When I do that, I must have awareness of being too 'lax' or too 'scrupulous'. Allah wants neither for you. He wants you to accept your life (TODAY!) with happiness and JOY!

    It is simple...but not easy!

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Izdiher! I find it very peaceful to do a list of everything we have to be thankful for.........it seems like it's never ending and at the same time we realize we are truly blessed with the life we have. Even walking in darkness, you can always find a small light, that grows bigger and bigger, to hold on to.
    May you stay in peace and always remember you are living the best for you.
    Much love...............xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nicely written post. Gratitude is the best attitude.
    Just a 'thank you' is a mighty powerful prayer.

    beautiful blog with nicely written posts ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my most favourite verses in the Qur'an. :)and Ar-Rehman's recitation is my favourite..

    my dear girl!!! the patient always succeeds...
    make dua for patience and make dua for gratitude....
    i aint sayin that we shudn ask Allah paak for more...
    but, along with asking for 'things', we SHOULD ask Allah for sabr and shukr and sakoon....

    i am so happy to see you thanking God :)
    may this gratitude for the Almighty bloom in your heart forever.
    Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Izdiher! glad you are happy and growing! good blog!


    Are you living life expecting things to happen or are you living life making things happen?

    You're right it is only you who makes the difference in your situation and your results.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your gratitude list...you have many blessings in your life, that is such a good thing to be thankful for. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. cool:)

    I invite you to watch my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Small things in life make a big difference! Nice post..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your heart and your thanksgiving...in all things we give thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lindo o seu blog...Obrigado pela visita,bjos!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Surah raxman, maasha allaah. like your blog,..

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.