A BLOG

A BLOG

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Eleven ( 2)


I have been tagged by  so many  amazing bloggers in Eleven tag long, long ago. So far I  could manged to answer only two blogger's questions in one post.   Then forgot about doing those tags. Slap me !

Tanks heaven it  Sunday... a day off. I can write post. 

So in today's post I am going to do two as usual, with a promise that  I will answer others as soon as possible, but before that posting rules.

 Rules: 
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself 
2. Answer the 11 questions tagger asked 
3. Tag 11 other bloggers and create 11 questions for them to answer


1. 11 Random  facts about me:

1.     I just turned 27 this Feb.
2.     I am selfish and strongly believe in making my self better.
3.     Love discussions, hate arguments.
4.     Always ready for good change.
5.     I like people, hate crowd.
6.     I can't compromise. 
7.     I don't forget faces.
8.     Morning person
9.     I  cry when ever I feel like crying.
10.   I meet every one, make lots of friend but  with very few I  connect emotionally.
11.   Never push me, or make me do things your way. No matter what, I will never do that.

2. Answering 11 Questions:

Starting with Dana's eleven  questions. Can you believe she tagged me on August 4th, 2012 ?

1) Do you remember any dream (while sleeping) and thought that it was special to you?

Ans) These days, I  do see dreams, just  cannot recall them. And they are not that special. Quite happy about that because  there was a time in my life when I used to have dreams nightmares about  me and the guy I liked. They were so real and so clear. Most of them where indication that we are  not gonna be together. And it turned out like that. We are not together.

2) What kind of books do you like to read?

Ans: I mostly read novels, which have  some additional things besides romance. 


3) What are your hobbies?

Ans: I love reading books, sketching, and cooking, and collecting bottles. Everyone thinks it is a weird thing to do.I don't know what charms  me about them. Perchance, their shape and color, and especially  if they are made of a glass.

If we look at them, there is nothing important in it. They are neither unique nor antique. But still my hearts goes for them. Perfume bottles, vinegars, Christmas lights, some cosmetic's, poison ones and medicinal bottles are my best loved.

4) What kind of sweets do you like?

Ans: Every kind of sweets: Jalabi, Gulab Jamun, Ferni, Turkish delights, fruit Custard, trifle.

5) Are you outgoing or a home person? (whatever you call it :P)

Ans : Both. It is like in a moderate way. I just can't  cage my self in home. Have to go out every day, otherwise I will die.  Just hate big, fancy restaurants, suffocated, and fake crowd. On the other hand home keeps me sane.

6) Who is your role model?
Ans: There are many.

7) Are you an emotional person?
Ans: Yes, I am.

8) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Ans: Somewhere peaceful. I am kinda tired with all that stuff going on here.

9) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Ans: " I gotta pee."

10) If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Ans: Never think about it.

11) What gives you hope for humanity
Ans:  That good soul (people) are still here.


Rose Water's questions: 

1. What do you think about when I "say": butterfly?
Ans: So cute

2. What's your favorite outfit?
Ans: Skirts and girlie dresses in which trousers/ jeans/ pants are not  involved.

3. Do you have a favorite city and why is it your favorite?
Ans: I cant answer this  because I have  never been  outta Karachi. Never seen another city. So dunno.

4. Do you watch TV?
Ans: Yeah.

5. How old were you when you got/bought your first Holy Book (Qur'an, Bible...)?
Ans: In my early 20s.

6. How many and which languages do you speak and how many and which do you understand?
Ans: I can speak Urdu frequently, and little bit English. I can understand Punjabi and Sindhi besides English. 

7. Tea or coffee?
Ans : Coffee.

8. Which hobby have you had for the longest time and still have?
Ans:  Reading and sketching. 

9. Do you wear make up on a daily basis? If yes, what kind?
Ans:  yes, I do wear. Lipstick and Kajal, otherwise people think I am sad or ill.

10. Which one of Allah's 99 names comes first to your mind right now?
Ans . Ya Rehman.

11. Which is your favorite novel (if you have one)?

Ans: Recently I read  The Kite Runner   by Khalid Hossani. What a Book !

 Every character in that book if not real, then seems real: Amir, Hassan, Rahim Khan, Baba..............The issues are real : Shia Muslim. Sunni Muslim.Pakhutuns and Harazas. Afghanistan and America. Friendship. Sins. Religion.

A must read novel.  
3.  Tagging other bloggers:
  FiSh. ohFISHiee,   leo,    Assaf Koss,   melissa,  Steve E,   Kat,   Virkky Mums, Sui Generis Writer
John, Genskie,  White Freedom, dianne,   Ric LifeNCanvas,  Stephen Hayes,   Nai @ TPJ,  MEcoy,  Shelly,   Diane Writes,  Hadiyah Stephens,  Youmna09,  Brite Mist,  knickknacksnix,  sundersartwork, Adam,  capnaux,    Raindrops and Daisies,   Phioxee,  zarnab,  Jamie Price, Karima, Sonia, Rehab,  Noblesse Key, Fatma, Geoff,  Farsilla, Ikram, AND ANY BLOGGER WHO IS READING THIS POST is 100xs welcome to write about him/herself, answer my questions, and tag others.


4. 11 questions for above tagged bloggers  to answer: 

1.    Are you satisfied with your present?
2.    Anything specific you are planning for future?
3.    Things you wanna change in your personality?
4.    Things about you which you will  never change?
5.    What does your name mean?
6.     Do you have any  nickname?
7.    What makes you happy?
8.    What makes you sad?
9.    Things / people you can't stand?
10.  Things you notice about others in first meeting.
11.  If you win a lottery, you will.....................


In the end, I want to thank Jammie @ Weird n Wonderful for awarding me  Versatile Blog Award
You are sweet, your blog is weird. I enjoy reading it :).




Once again,  thanks a lot :).

22 comments:

  1. Congrats Izdiher! You have many interesting answers here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this had made it to your way huh,
    well nice knowing you more
    and your birthday is always there any plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you for tagging me in... I'll have my answers to your questions soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool..! Getting up-close & personal with u.. ^_^ thanx for tagging me, 1st time ever being tagged by people. M honored, yaaar! Will get to the Q & A soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your refreshing honesty and you always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is selfish in their own way. The one who realizes is a better person than the one who doesn't. XD

    It is remarkable that you are answering all the tags. There are some (Sui) who take the award without following rules. Gosh!!! What happened??? I thought I was a law abiding citizen. *_*

    Congratulations to you and thank you for tagging me. As usual, I give no guarantees of answering the questions but feel grateful to you nonetheless.

    Take care! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award! You have a lovely blog :)




    thefoodandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. Lovely tag! Its nice to learn more about you.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com
    Ps: I have moved my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on your award.

    Have a great week.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it when my blogger friends answer questions about themselves so we can get to know them better. Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a Coca-Cola bottle I found by the lake, it's over 100 years old. It was buried in the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice answers Izdiher.
    I haven'r read Kite Runner but I have seen the movie. It's exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  13. like I said before you really deserve the awards, just promise to keep entertaining your fans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your answers were so entertaining lol :) It's nice to know you better through those random questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! Enjoyed reading your answers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i know i do not post as often as i used to, but i hope i get read at times by you...bottle collecting is something i do - mostly old, but a variety and being a chemist - i have some with the original contents (my favorite one is an old menthol bottle i have). I have been a painter in the past and am slowly looking toreturn to it - do you ever post your sketches?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed reading your answers :)
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello everyone,

    I have made a lot of experiments how could I display recent comments on my blog. Trying so many things and codes but most of them didn't work until I end up with http://mybloggersworld.blogspot.com. It was so amazing for as easy as 3 minutes, I figured it out by simply copying the codes provided and just replacing my Blogs URL, saved it and presto, it worked out just fine. And since it is very important to me having this recent comments posted, I decided to put my Recent Comment widget just below the Blog under Layout settings. By this way, anybody who browsed my Blog could somehow see the recent comment with ease. Why I am so happy with it? Well, this is because I am not a very techie type of guy who knows a lot of codes, perhaps a little bit busy with my graphics design tasks at work.

    Just recently, I'm a bit busy working out with the designs of my Blog. I just installed a new template and currently customizing it the way I wanted to as well as optimizing it because ranking is really too far from the real numbers of Google Ranking. So if you would like to see my Blog, please check it out and make some comments, I really love to hear from anybody around the world who would also love to share their ideas, insights, experiments and most specially experience.

    For those of you who would like or willing to to do Link Exchange with me, I am very happy to share with you and be part of my referral List which you can see in this Link below;

    http://maxginez3.blogspot.com/2011/01/acknowledged-referring-sites.html

    Wish to see more visitors to my blog and hopefully to gain more friends. You can also follow me and I will follow you as well. I am also very willing to be a blogging partner with anyone just like writing an article to review a friend's Blog. Somehow this will also help us out in improving a SEO as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me on my personal blog because I will respond to you the soonest.

    Thank you and have a blessed day to everyone.

    Sincerely,

    Max

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a very user friendly blog and I have just bookmarked it so I could make a visit here more often.
    The design is very nice as well, so keep up the good work.
    Two thumbs up from me.
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.