Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Frozen yogurt can never be ice cream substitute.

Is frozen yogurt stuff really  catching on  in Karachi's posh  people or they are just play up. for the sake of looking hip or cool ..whatever. Actually we all do so many things for the sake of other things whether it is good or bad.

 I know lots of you  will say there is nothing wrong in frozen yogurt.
 
Sure, there is really nothing wrong about it. They are hip and cool. Problem is with me. The  Desi in me is still not able to accept  the fact that a simple  yogurt could be that taste less.


I know  everyone can't understand it. Only those will who are used to eat fresh from dairy shop with sugar on it in summer and enjoy the natural stuff.




15 comments:

  1. I've had some very good chocolate yogurt, but I'm not all that picky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gynae used to ask me to get fresh yogurt from Indian shops. Either that or make it myself, she said. Never get frozen/ready-made yogurts, she told me. Since you prefer fresh yogurt, I guess it's perfectly awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the problem with the so -called frozen yougurts - as people say they want to be "health concious", they sacrifice taste. I do not understand either - i eat, and drink for flavor . i can eat less of something that really tastes good, but has a lot of calories when i need to. i would rather just skip things that do not taste good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ICE CREAM for me! Morning, noon, night, or 3 AM!!! Yogurt I can give to the cat--but he probably wouldn't eat it --smiles.

    Hey Babe...you have 927 followers! Five of them commented--so far. Pretty good average.....
    Blessings, Izdiher Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE FROZEN YOGURT
    LOL @The Desi in me, I am a due hard desi too hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love frozen yogurt, but I agree; it's not a substitute for ice-cream. More of an alternative choice I think. It's like saying an apple and a pear are the same thing, and that you can have one when you feel like another. They are just not the same. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. honestly i never tried frozen yogurt but i heard praises on it
    but still i prefer ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all kind of frozen yogurt :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it is!....
    I love my fruits in my yogurt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you..if I want ice cream...I order ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm... I haven't tried frozen yogurt... but I like it with flavors than the plain one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with you. Fresh yogurt has no substitute. I even don't like branded yogurt. People who like fozen yogurt are snobbish.

    ReplyDelete