Sunday, June 16, 2013

People see me !



My summer break has started. I was waiting for it so long. I have had few plans, but forget it. Since my S-break has started I ain't feeling so well. It's goddam hot. Karachi is mostly hot, but this time around it is unbearable, vomit-able. I am sweating like a pig. And  no rain ! Huh.

You may not believe I am sleeping on floor because  bed is killing me. And cherry on top my parday dar sis with whom I have to share a room doesn't allow to  keep curtains open.   No-one-see-her, full covered type personality, wears socks and gloves even in summer.  So I have to keep curtains closed for her skate.

Seriously, it is not just my sis, lotta girl I see out  are conscious, fully covered, like every eye is on them. I never had any issue if anyone looking at me.  Nobody sees me. Or may be I never gave a DAMN.

I know, it is not a girl's fault.  Over men have this psychological problem of staring/ looking for no reason. They don't care how unconformable their stare  is for her.



15 comments:

  1. well, in my case I stare everyone with no reason, I don't know why
    I just enjoy seeing ramdom people i guess, but i never thought I was giving such discomfort by that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your summer break!
    Sometimes when people stare at you too much it feels weird.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. If someone stares at me I stare back with a raised eyebrow! They just vanish! :p
    Who wears gloves and socks in summers??? Anyways in India its raining pretty nice..at least in my city! :D
    Hope you too get relief from the sweltering sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the notion ridiculous that men in this part of the world can't act reasonably in the presence of uncovered women. Are these men in less control of their emotions than in other parts of the world? If a woman wants to cover herself and it's HER choice I see no problem but this should never be mandatory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe some girls are just not comfortable, while some just don't care :) Can't help it. Nor can we help it if people stare. Best to try and avoid :) Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, we have to respect our own dignity ourselves I guess :)
    I shifted to Kamra, it rained here today and yesterday toooo ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you about the staring creeps part, I used to get really uncomfortable whenever I realise someone is staring but I really don't care right now I just mind my business. Have a nice summer break ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe some are looking for no reasons at all...deep in thoughts...
    i never look at people to show disrespect... enjoy your summer break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your holidays and don't give a damn to what others say or look at:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is a mad world when a person cannot be comfortable because of others violating their personal space either by direct looking, talking etc..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love observing people though i make it a point not to stare. :D some people think it's rude to stare, well, i really don't. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's my summer break as well but the rain is pouring everyday. I like sleeping on the floor when it gets too hot. Guess we are all the same and different at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the heat is such a spoilsport! As for the staring, some peple dont stare. they notice. :)

    ReplyDelete