A BLOG

A BLOG

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hide your kids, somewhere safe.



I can't write any thing this time :(.  So, please pardon me.

May Allah have mercy on these kids.

Big question: Will rapist get caught ? and if by change cops catch them, will they get any type punishment: capital, Islamic, stoning to death.....anything ?

I don't think so.  Just hid your kids, somewhere safe.




A watchman who found the girl unconscious with blood stains on her clothes moved her to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Doctors at the hospital examined her and confirmed that she had been ‘raped’ repeatedly for more than an hour.

She was picked while she was playing outside her house. After being  subjected to sexual assault, she was thrown outside the Ganga Ram Hospital. 

A doctor told Dawn that the little girl was facing a serious medical complication called ‘vaginal haemorrhage’.

He said the girl was unable to pass stool and urine and he suspected that she might have been raped from both sides. He also said that she might develop fertility issues in future. However, it would be premature to give any final decision as the patient was undergoing treatment, he added.

 Via  dawn.com

Two days after Lahore rape incident, another little girl was subjected to sexual assault in Punjab on Saturday, SAMAA reports

The 8-year-old girl was kidnapped from near her home in Kanjwani area of Faisalabad. She was sexually assaulted and thrown in an isolated area.

The girl is said to be in critical condition. She was getting treatment at Allied Hospital in Faisalabad.  



In Kasur, a mentally challenged boy was raped by a man named Aslam. - SAMAA

Via  samaa.tv 

14 comments:

  1. I WOULD HAVE HARSHLY PUNISHED THAT ANIMAL(THAT THING IS NOT HUMAN, OTHERWISE HE WONT HAVE DONE SUCH AN ACT) IF I HAD POWER TO PUNISH THAT ANIMAL.

    Its so depressing listening to such horrible news these days =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a person that is in favor of capital punishment but these kind of things give me pause to re-consider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see an earlier comment however I am sure it is for another post of yours. I hadn't read this one before and frankly it just gives me very large sick feeling that there are human beings who are are so wicked they are beyond words. I pray for those young souls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those beasts are just bastards to the core I can't even begin to swear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, people are disgusting. I hope the girls recover soon, it's so sad that they are so young. May Allah bless them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad. Has this always been a problem and it's just now coming to light? Yes, our children need to be protected but I just don't think you can hide them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too sad and too bad these things happened. These people are not normal anymore. What else can I say...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surely we need to protect our kids. And punish the people who cause them harm. There is no excuses for this animal treatment. If our societies don't do anything to fight these crimes, people might go out and do justice themselves. Can we blame them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. May ALLAH protect our children, ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a horrific tragedy there is no strong law against this and if there exist any it can't be implement on the serious basis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evil, evil. Horrible, horrible. If people are not punished, God will punish, most certainly. WHO can be so sick?
    All I can do is pray for God's will be done--and child abuse/rape is NOT His will. "...let the children come to me!"
    PEACE and LIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. don't they have anything else to do?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salam Sis,
    I know...this is happening...every where in the world. What have become of humanity.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sad to heard this kind of news. Pray for her good.

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.