A BLOG

A BLOG

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Friends.



Our friends play an important role in our lives. They shape us, make us who we are.

That is one of the reasons I am so picky with people. I check them out thoroughly before giving them my digits and Fb  link. The type I  avoid being friendly  with most is  those mesny daray hoy coward people ! And a big no to rule and regulation followers type.

Not only they are mesny, and  darpoke (careful and coward), they are quite strong  and will turn you like them. 

  And I don't care how you take that whole thing. It is all up to you. At this certain age, I have no stamina to deal with any ones bakwas.

You gotta be real  bad ass to be in my circle.  Otherwise bye, bye !


P/s: Thank heavens I didn't roll with those losers !




3 comments:

  1. I have always preferred my family over friends. I don't think I can deal with a lot of human interaction. There are too many people whom I greet whenever I see them but almost no one is close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing , come share some words at Purities & Impurities - my latest bloglet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true friend is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

'FOLLOW" me.